Incident With Wife

This will surely sound stupid, but I'm venting a little.  I try to snack healthy, somewhat. I found a local company that makes protein tail mix.  Good shit.  Last night the wife asked to try some and she loved it.  She pounded it till there was a bit left for me.  I basically finished it off last night.

Just now she asks me if I will give her the bag.  I knew there were just crumbs in that bag so I handed it to her.  Her reaction wasn't a simple, " ahhhhh. you ate the rest. Darnit. I enjoyed that and I wish there were more." 

Nope her reaction was to accuse me of intentionally trying to take something away from her based soley on the fact that she liked it.  I asked her to stop and think about what she was saying.  " Do you honestly beleive that I said to myself, wife likes this trail mix, I am going to eat it so she can't have any?"  I thought that would shame her.  Nope.  She contended that that's exactly what happened.  At some point knowing that she likes it, in order to not give her any I decided to eat it even though I wasn't hungry.  I was flabberghasted.  Are we 6 years old?  Just bizaroo crazy talk.

You want to know the funny part?  The funny part is I knew that she enjoyed it.  I also knew it was gone.  So earlier today I went to the store specifically for her and bought her a bag.  I kind of hid it for just this scenerio.  She'd ask me for the bag, I'd hand her the empty one.  At that point I thought she'd say she wished there was more at which point i would hand her the new bag and make her smile. 

So I gave it to her, told her that and that I'm disapointed and left her with her shame.  She came back later, near tears apologizing. 

smh

My wife hides candy from me. Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - My wife hides candy from me. Phone Post 3.0

lol, i bet she does it from a place of love and caring.  Not like these rabid dogs over here, bro. 

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - DIVORCE!!!
Haha Phone Post 3.0

I would usually rag on possible relationship issues outside of this... But today my girlfriend are an unreasonable amount of peanut butter and it legitimately pissed me off. Phone Post 3.0

BBC Brasco -
UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - DIVORCE!!!
Haha Phone Post 3.0
I laughed so hard at this lol Phone Post 3.0

Lol. At least she apologized and realized she was being irrational though. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, this sounds like a lead up for some anal.

you play with fire you gonna get burnt lol Phone Post 3.0

She has her

P
E
R
I
O
D

Every time I get sucked into a completely irrational argument I realize too late that she's getting her period. By the time I figure it out I'm invested in the argument and pissed off.

I need a period app for my phone. Phone Post 3.0

Period. Bitches are crazy. Phone Post 3.0

i would be seriously fucking hurt if my girl ever thought i would intentionally do something to hurt her

You know whose wife never gave him shit for eating all the trail mix?

The guy that choke slammed his wife in the fucking river that's who!!

Starting to think he was on to something. Phone Post 3.0

Musashi - 
rekt - i would be seriously fucking hurt if my girl ever thought i would intentionally do something to hurt her

She would be seriously fucking hurt knowing you entertained the thought that she was even capable of that.

true story

never let them catch u slippin'

She's pregnant, congrats bro!

She's having her full stop.

Ha! I got in shit today (told I was selfish) because I saw that there were two nice chocolate chip muffins in a in a box on the counter...........I ripped a hunk off one and started eating it, it was good, and I asked my wife who is in the other room where they came from. She says "I brought them back from my meeting, they're for the kids after school, don't eat them."

Well I had already eaten part of one (and it was damn good), and I knew one of the kids would be pissed if the other got a full muffin so I knew there was n point in leaving a partial, therefore, I finished it of course. Once it was gone there was a clear problem staring at me on the counter...........still the issue of one (fabulous) muffin, and two kids. I hate conflict, so rather than have to listen to the kids argue over who got the muffin, or who gets the bigger half should we try to ration it, I ate that one as well.

It made perfect sense to me at the time but everyone was pissed off at me tonight. Fucking yummy muffins!

So did she eat the second bag or not? The suspense is killing me. Phone Post 3.0

Dude I love tail mix. Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - I would usually rag on possible relationship issues outside of this... But today my girlfriend are an unreasonable amount of peanut butter and it legitimately pissed me off. Phone Post 3.0
Haha

Man I miss relationships Phone Post 3.0