increasingly desperate PBF "Conor. You a bitch"

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sign-contract-mayweather-taunts-b-170702679.html

Boxing: Floyd Mayweather tells b**** Conor McGregor to sign fight contract

Floyd Mayweather Jr labelled Conor McGregor a "b****" on Tuesday as he once again called out the UFC star and suggested he would immediately send a signed contract to the Irishman in a bid to make a fight between the two a reality.

Mayweather and McGregor have been engaged in seemingly endless verbal warfare over a potential bout, although a deal has still to be agreed for the retired boxer and mixed martial arts expert to go head-to-head.

Addressing reporters in London, Mayweather suggested he is prepared to force the issue.

"If he [McGregor] really wants to fight, sign the contract," said Mayweather.

"You keep telling everybody 'I'm scared of you, I'm scared of you' - this is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna get a contract typed up tonight, I'm gonna sign it and I'm gonna fax it over to Conor McGregor and see if he's gonna sign it.

"Conor McGregor, you a b****."

In an interview with Sky Sports, Mayweather added: "Can the fight with Conor McGregor happen? Absolutely - it is possible. We just don't know at this particular time.

"We don't know what the future holds or if he wants to fight. We will have to see."

Didn't he(Floyd) JUST turn the fight down?

Of course Floyd wants this fight

Lolz the greatest boxer ever

A defensive master

Getting beat by an mma fighter

An Irishman.

Please

#stay in your lane#

Connor better stick to mma

So happy that the UFC has Conor on a leash so this shitshow doesn't happen and we might actually get Conor to defend his title against Ferguson

Bojack Horseman - Of course Floyd wants this fight

Lolz the greatest boxer ever

A defensive master

Getting beat by an mma fighter

An Irishman.

Please

#stay in your lane#

Connor better stick to mma

That double # sign though...

You just lost all credibility period. 

If you had a pass, it'd be revoked, but you never did.

I have trouble following who says what, who offers what, who turns down what and who is stalling in most PBF negotiations which always seem to go this way.

Pierre St-George - 

I have trouble following who says what, who offers what, who turns down what and who is stalling in most PBF negotiations which always seem to go this way.

Neither does Floyd or anyone in TMT. They just sit back and wait for the check to come.

Damn. I thought Floyd would be unshakable. I guess, Conor can troll and get in the head of anyone.

Floyd can talk tough because he's "fooled" Conor into a Boxing match.

He'd keep his woman beating mouth shut if it was MMA or a real fight.