Increasingly drawn to westboro baptist church

It sounds weird but deep inside my soul I feel as though my purpose for living is to assassinate the leadership of that church. The thought of doing it consumes me at times and I lay awake at night thinking about how amazing it would be to end all the hate and bullshit they spread. I just had to write this out again, I've written this thread a hundred times and never hit POST. Here goes nothing. Phone Post

If that happened, would they protest the funeral?

Do it bro Phone Post 3.0

Hmm Phone Post

Who will white knight this thread to the head cocksucker at wbc? Phone Post 3.0

I got really interested in the ones who got out, especially megan. They're all actually likeable and smart. Go read what Kevin smith had to say. They've even welcomed and fed gay people in their house. Just that one whacked out part of them Phone Post 3.0

MMOZ - You just made a few surveillance lists for sure. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

TryhardNobody - what a great assassin you are. tell everyone all about what youre gona do.

. Phone Post

Op dun goofed.

Inb4 Reported to his local police. Phone Post

Somebody post Lauren drain pics Phone Post 3.0

Do it faggot

Sorry, I meant, "Do it, faggot!"

TryhardNobody - 
saddamhugevein - 
TryhardNobody - why dont you tell everyone how you plan to do it? since you'll be explaining it to the FBI soon anyway

Why don't you die.

Cunt. Phone Post

funny all you asswipes who hate the westboro ppl want the exact same freedom to say dumb shit that they have. you would never say that to my face. you just like the westboro ppl. get back on your boat pussy

I agree OP is 'tarded, but the reason they're so scummy imo, isn't the fucked up beliefs they hold. It's that they physically disrupt funerals and ruin an already insanely difficult moment in people's lives

TheHawker - If that happened, would they protest the funeral?

LOL.

op?

foggybottom -

Actually, they wouldn't even exist if not for feeble minded individuals such as you. The good news is that you don't have to assassinate anyone. Just work on yourself so you're not so easily provoked!

Cheers!

Wtf does Florida have to do with this? Phone Post 3.0

AlchemyIronworks - 

It sounds weird but deep inside my soul I feel as though my purpose for living is to assassinate the leadership of that church. The thought of doing it consumes me at times and I lay awake at night thinking about how amazing it would be to end all the hate and bullshit they spread. I just had to write this out again, I've written this thread a hundred times and never hit POST. Here goes nothing. Phone Post

i will definatly post some money for your bond

foggybottom-

Actually, they wouldn't even exist if not for feeble minded individuals such as you. The good news is that you don't have to assassinate anyone. Just work on yourself so you're not so easily provoked!

cheers!

Westboro church is in Kansas, genius.

God hates this thread Phone Post 3.0