Incredible Pizza Shooting in Memphis

Joneé Lewis WREG on Twitter: “SCARY moments INSIDE Incredible Pizza in Memphis captured in this video a viewer shared with us. Police say two people were shot after a dispute between families. We will have the latest developments at 10. https://t.co/RGJvPCZ7WK” / Twitter

No way that pizza can be that good.

If it was John’s on bleecker or Sally’s apizza maybe, but not that place

2 Likes

That video comes with everything on it.

3 Likes

Funny how vids of white people shooting each other, or anyone for that matter, andparticularly at places of business, are so rare.

6 Likes

White people need their own version of WorldStarr

2 Likes

Nice.

I’m not surprised. Memphis is a shit hole. I’d not visit that city unless I had to for some reason.

1 Like

Hoodrats ruin everything.

3 Likes

Looks like a nice family fun establishment, I’m so glad they were able to bring their culture to it

Dude shot his mom and another guy. Memphis has been a shitstain for decades.

2 Likes

LOL

Lol at shooting his own mother. What a fucking idiot

5 Likes

And dont forget the mother fucker too

2 Likes

16 Likes

Same shit, same shit. What a mess.

They are victims of white supremacy. Also, whites shoot more people than blacks do.

1 Like

What’s even more fucked up is that this happened in/around the better neighborhoods of Memphis.

Shout out to 8 Ball & MJG.

1 Like

this man was fighting with another inside the restaurant so the pizzeria employees took him out, he went to the car for a gun returned to enter the restaurant and fired at his victim leaving him seriously injured.
His mother tried to intervene to calm him down but accidentally ended up shooting at his own mother

holding a gun sideways doesnt give u great aim

2 Likes

Shit hole cities will have businesses behind bullet proof glass soon

1 Like

“Police said 21-year-old Antravion Greer got in a fight with another family. Security made him leave and he returned with a gun shooting his mother and another victim.”

Not a good sign if the place you’re eating at has security.

2 Likes