Independent Wrestling Questions?

What are some top promotions I can check out that you recommend? And where can I buy some DVDs for that promotion or watch online I'm just getting sick of WWE and TNA Ive seen some ROH and NJPW and I'm looking for somwthing kinda fast paced but not too sloppy Phone Post

what u described is PWG you can go on highspots.com for DVDs or you can search more illegal ways lol

You should also check out dragongate I don't watch it but grizz hypes it up all the time so it has to be good Phone Post 3.0

Pwg and chikara Phone Post

Chikara recently shut down a few months back. They may return.

My suggestion would be Evolve and DGUSA which is very fast past technical matches. Very entertaining IMO

PWG is the best American indy going right now. Dragon Gate USA would be next, though not as good as the original Dragon Gate in Japan. If you want to check out Dragon Gate Japan, DVDs can be had online for only a few bucks. I have about 6 straight years worth of Dragon Gate TV and PPV DVDs also, so if you want recommendations I can send copies of some if you want Phone Post

Thanks guys I'm looking up those promotions on my laptop when I get home Phone Post

grizz632 - PWG is the best American indy going right now. Dragon Gate USA would be next, though not as good as the original Dragon Gate in Japan. If you want to check out Dragon Gate Japan, DVDs can be had online for only a few bucks. I have about 6 straight years worth of Dragon Gate TV and PPV DVDs also, so if you want recommendations I can send copies of some if you want Phone Post

For how much $$$ that would be AWESOME Phone Post

You can buy PWG dvds at http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/

I recommend buying from them so u can support PWG. Amazing matches from top to bottom. Also if you want previews of dvds or highlights what you get to see than search pwg on youtube.

VortexMMA -
grizz632 - PWG is the best American indy going right now. Dragon Gate USA would be next, though not as good as the original Dragon Gate in Japan. If you want to check out Dragon Gate Japan, DVDs can be had online for only a few bucks. I have about 6 straight years worth of Dragon Gate TV and PPV DVDs also, so if you want recommendations I can send copies of some if you want Phone Post

Depends how many you'd want. If it's just a couple I'll send them to you for nothing. I've done that for other guys here in the past. If you want a bunch then we can work something out, won't be anything super expensive, just to cover shipping and materials Phone Post

grizz632 -
VortexMMA -

Depends how many you'd want. If it's just a couple I'll send them to you for nothing. I've done that for other guys here in the past. If you want a bunch then we can work something out, won't be anything super expensive, just to cover shipping and materials Phone Post

I would just want a couple to get me started.. Than You also Man that's Great Phone Post

TtoMyJ14 - You can buy PWG dvds at http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/

I recommend buying from them so u can support PWG. Amazing matches from top to bottom. Also if you want previews of dvds or highlights what you get to see than search pwg on youtube.

Thanks man Phone Post

VortexMMA -
grizz632 -
VortexMMA -

I would just want a couple to get me started.. Than You also Man that's Great Phone Post

I'll see what I can do this weekend Phone Post

Great Also grizz I checked out some PWG videos off there YouTube and I really liked it but I was wondering how some of there wrestlers are still on the ROH roster so how does that work at least last time I checked they were (Kevin Steen, Michael Elgin) Phone Post

ROH has contracts, but that only prevents them from appearing in WWE and TNA, not other indys or Japan, so those guys are free to take bookings from PWG if they want. You'll also see them pop up in Japan sometimes. I met Roderick Strong in Japan at a Pro Wrestling Noah show abd he had just come in from Chicago where he worked an AAW show, and he was working for ROH the week before. They work all over the place, ROH doesn't pay enough to keep them exclusive Phone Post

That's Awesome I'm really Phone Post

Liking what I'm seeing from PWG and I saw some Chikara Phone Post

Next for me too check out is DragonGate USA Phone Post

You'll find as far as indy stars go many frequent a lot of the same promotions.

Ricochet, Chuck Taylor, Gargano...

If you liked Mid South and NWA check out IZW. They run a weekly show on gfl.tv and have plenty of free content on that site. Phone Post 3.0

for indy dvd's:

highspots.com, smartmarkvideo.com, and rfvideo.com are the websites I use.