Independent Wrestling Questions?

What's the deal with PWG? Just found out they do all their shows at the American Legion hall a block away from my house. Its right next to where XPW used to do shows. Phone Post

JJitsu - What's the deal with PWG? Just found out they do all their shows at the American Legion hall a block away from my house. Its right next to where XPW used to do shows. Phone Post
Out of all the Indy I watch they have the best crowd out of anyone they are always so into the show they make it see like every match is the main event you should go just for the atmosphere

They also have amazing talent as said earlier a lot of roh guys compete there and they put in great matches Phone Post 3.0

Seem* Phone Post 3.0

PWG needs to find a bigger building though. They cram so many people into that place. They need to find a place that holds 700-800. Not 350.

But you should definitly go to PWG shows if you live that close to them. Rarely are their shows not fucking awesome.

Drew Archer - If you liked Mid South and NWA check out IZW. They run a weekly show on gfl.tv and have plenty of free content on that site. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks!!!

grizz632 - 
VortexMMA -
grizz632 - PWG is the best American indy going right now. Dragon Gate USA would be next, though not as good as the original Dragon Gate in Japan. If you want to check out Dragon Gate Japan, DVDs can be had online for only a few bucks. I have about 6 straight years worth of Dragon Gate TV and PPV DVDs also, so if you want recommendations I can send copies of some if you want Phone Post

For how much $$$ that would be AWESOME Phone Post

Depends how many you'd want. If it's just a couple I'll send them to you for nothing. I've done that for other guys here in the past. If you want a bunch then we can work something out, won't be anything super expensive, just to cover shipping and materials Phone Post

I'm interested in Dragongate DVD's and PWG dvd's.

What would 300 dollars get me from you. , and I'll pay the shipping and handling on top of that.

Slapnutz -
grizz632 - 
VortexMMA -
grizz632 - PWG is the best American indy going right now. Dragon Gate USA would be next, though not as good as the original Dragon Gate in Japan. If you want to check out Dragon Gate Japan, DVDs can be had online for only a few bucks. I have about 6 straight years worth of Dragon Gate TV and PPV DVDs also, so if you want recommendations I can send copies of some if you want Phone Post

For how much $$$ that would be AWESOME Phone Post

Depends how many you'd want. If it's just a couple I'll send them to you for nothing. I've done that for other guys here in the past. If you want a bunch then we can work something out, won't be anything super expensive, just to cover shipping and materials Phone Post

I'm interested in Dragongate DVD's and PWG dvd's.

What would 300 dollars get me from you. , and I'll pay the shipping and handling on top of that.

It'll get my attention for one! Let me check a few things. PM me your email address and we'll get something going Phone Post

:-) Phone Post