Indian Culture finds it Shameful to be UNMARRIED?

There was this old Indian guy who barely spoke English today at my work. Asked if I was married then asked my age which is 38. When I told him he was in shock almost like it's shameful. That really sucked cause I think I lost all his respect instantly. 

Well yeah.. If you're not making life or nurturing it then what are you doing? Living for yourself? Get the fuck off the planet. Jk pal, there are other ways to be a productive member of humanity.

Why would you want his shitting in the streets ass to respect you. Have him ring up your corn nuts and slurpee and move on with your day.

You mean like every other culture ?

It was an Indian at one of the pickups I do. All Indian electronic business. I pick up their stuff so basically I'm the slave.

I'm gonna marry the next tinder slut I meet to earn their damn respect 

Why the fuck would you want the respect of an Indian??

They stink like shit and don't shower.

ShanTheMan - Why would you want his shitting in the streets ass to respect you. Have him ring up your corn nuts and slurpee and move on with your day.
This

have better hygiene and keep your sandals on bloody savages.

Then, maybe... I'd care if they respected me or not

Lol

I had a close Indian friends I met in BJJ. He was successful in the medical field, great at BJJ, loved his life, great guy, born in the states, etc. His parents guilted him into an arranged marriage. He impregnated his wife the first week they met, which was his wedding.

She turned out to be a cunt and he hates his life now. All because his parents thought he should be married and he couldn't stand up to them. Shame.

TFK_Kaneman82 - I had a close Indian friends I met in BJJ. He was successful in the medical field, great at BJJ, loved his life, great guy, born in the states, etc. His parents guilted him into an arranged marriage. He impregnated his wife the first week they met, which was his wedding.

She turned out to be a cunt and he hates his life now. All because his parents thought he should be married and he couldn't stand up to them. Shame.

My Indian friend just told me if you're not married by 30 it means you're unsuccessful 

38 years old, OP, and you don't have a street to shit in. For shame.

Soul Gravy - 38 years old, OP, and you don't have a street to shit in. For shame.
Fuckin dallits.

Do they actually shit in the streets? You walk outside and smell shit? 

unoiwantsomkolad -

Do they actually shit in the streets? You walk outside and smell shit? 

Yes

old guy wants you to be miserable..just like him

They have a beach in India that is almost entirely comprised of human shit the rest is remains from the dead people they float down the river.(The same river many of them Bathe in). Who gives a fuck what they think about anything. 

P.S- they also don't eat steak. 

lets be honest

its a bit shameful in the US too. lol @ 38 and never married

dot indian or feathers?