Indian Food, TME

So i've only eaten Indian food once, but I absolutely loved it. The thing is I don't know what to order when I go to restaurants. What should I try? Phone Post 3.0

Chicken 65 is amazing. Spicy but not too bad.

Butter chicken is good too. Don't forget the garlic naan to soak it all up Phone Post 3.0

pinoy413 - Chicken 65 is amazing. Spicy but not too bad.

Butter chicken is good too. Don't forget the garlic naan to soak it all up Phone Post 3.0

I'd step over my grandma for a big ol' plate of butter chicken, and garlic naan.

Indian food varies hugely from restaurant to restaurant.... A chicken balti in one can taste nothing like a chicken balti in another so bear that in mind.
First decide how hot you can take it..... Korma being pretty much the mildest up to phaal being the hottest that will blow your head off.....
A good "starter" dish would be a balti or if you like it a little sweeter then a tikka masala..... If you want sundries go for a keema nan which is a nan bread stuffed with lightly spiced meat.....

If you like lager then have a cobra or tiger beer with your Indian, it's a bit less gassy so doesn't fizz on your tongue as much so you can taste the Indian better.....

Enjoy..... Phone Post 3.0

VINDALOO BEEF w/ garlic naan. Phone Post 3.0

^Yeah, that's a universal favorite. Top menu item anywhere you go.

"The thing is I don't know what to order when I go to restaurants. What should I try?"

Go to the lunch buffet. Try everything. /thread.

Pickle tray with 2 poppadoms

Starter:
Mixed kebab or spicy shami kebab

Main:
Saag Ghost or Lamb Karahi

Mushroom Pilau

Side of Palak Paneer and 2 chapatti's Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - Pickle tray with 2 poppadoms

Starter:
Mixed kebab or spicy shami kebab

Main:
Saag Ghost or Lamb Karahi

Mushroom Pilau

Side of Palak Paneer and 2 chapatti's Phone Post 3.0
Add 4 pints of Kingfisher to that Phone Post 3.0

Do they use Turmeric in everything? I love that stuff Phone Post 3.0

Nan bread with EVERYTHING or GTFO Phone Post 3.0

Starter
Chicken 65

Main
Dal Makhani
Garlic Naan

Wash down with a Mango Lassi Phone Post 3.0

Vegetable Samosa, lamb Korma Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Nan bread with EVERYTHING or GTFO Phone Post 3.0
Nah, too filling for me....always end up leaving half of it! Can't beat a couple of garlic chappati's Phone Post 3.0

Around here a lot of places have a lunch buffet. Do some research and see if any good places by you have this. Then you can try a bunch of stuff and see what you like. Indian food is delicious but be prepared to spend some time on the shitter after Phone Post 3.0

Chicken tikka masala = excellent
Anything korma
Naan (garlic is my fav)
Tandoori chicken = the Bomb Phone Post 3.0

There are also very degrees so hot. Mild, medium, hot, and Indian hot. You can order to taste

I'm excited for you and your journey into that which is Indian food. I'm glad to see we were beginning to enjoy the most delicious food on the planet. Phone Post 3.0

Actually almost any Indian food is incredibly good.

Here is an article as to why:

http://munchies.vice.com/articles/theres-a-scientific-reason-why-indian-food-is-so-delicious

Tikka Keema Balti or a fish curry are my usual go to dishes, depends where I'm eating really. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0