Indigenous Canadians have had enough, burning churches

Indigenous people of Canada have had enough, now a second mass grave suspected of being Indigenous children has been found. 751 bodies.

2 Likes

It comes weeks after the remains of 215 children were found at a similar residential school in British Columbia.

1 Like

Now Catholic Churches on Indigenous land are mysteriously burning down.

Two more Catholic churches burn down on Indigenous land in southern B.C.

4 Likes

Yeah burn the property of long dead people and make friends for today

Meanwhile import muslims and let them do whatever they want.

This will end well.

26 Likes

The Church

Evil is as evil does

This is not a mass grave. It’s an old unmarked community cemetery.

In Chief Cadmus Delorme’s (the chief of the Cowessess band) press conference the other day he was very careful to explain that this wasn’t a mass grave of just children. The contrast between his messaging on healing and Chief Bobby Cameron’s (FSIN chief) messaging on divisiveness was very eye opening.

8 Likes

The article in the op even talks about how it’s not a mass grave of children, but you keep on sensationalizing so we can keep the fires of division burning OP.

15 Likes

great idea! recklessly burning down buildings in the middle of a record heat wave.

no chance of that fire spreading!!

Natives are not the brightest.

4 Likes

6 Likes

In the grand tradition of idiots everywhere, some fucktards are burning churches on reserve lands that have served exclusively indigenous congregations for a hundred years.

They are burning the infrastructure in their own communities.

Fucktards

5 Likes

My first thought. Mayhem fans?

1 Like

I wrote “suspected” specifically because it hasn’t been confirmed.
If confirmed it will be very very fucked up.

No you tit, it’s “suspected” that it’s a small community cemetery that’s been there for over a hundred years. Did you even read the original article you posted? Their chief has stressed this more than once in his original press conference and in interviews since…

Why would I expect any different from this place…?

11 Likes

I am telling you the Islamists are the ones screaming for the indigenous. They know there is scar tissue and are digging at it. Islamists always use a good excuse to divide to further their agenda / take over

3 Likes

I feel like 27 mill just got handed out and the people are going to refuse excavate or dig due to Spiritual grounds.

Apparently a lot of these grave sites were marked until recent years when they were removed

It sounds like whomever ran the church in the 60’s and their chief/band got in a feud about it and the head priest or whatever had the site bulldozed. That’s according to Chief Delorme and the bands oral history I guess.

3 Likes

varg vikernes GIF

8 Likes

So one might say… The natives are getting restless?

4 Likes

Now you understand what is like to combat “slavery” in America.

No black person alive was a slave or even had a parent that was a slave. Besides the fact that 1% of people owned slaves in the south, it’s somehow ALL white peoples fault, even those that emigrated here after slavery ended.

The real history doesn’t matter if the media keeps pushing ahead with their propaganda… propaganda works incredibly well on the dumb/easily fooled, and the leftists/blacks have shown themselves to be very susceptible.

5 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes