Infinity insurance

Why are they so god damn fucking awful? Been trying to contact my adjuster for two weeks now to get my car in the shop because their insured driver hit a fucking parked car like an idiot.

Who the fuck uses text as their primary form of communication but then doesn't respond, ever?

They never answer my calls. Ever. Nor do they return my calls when I leave voicemails.

Email is their 2nd form of communication. Finally got an email back but you can tell this bitch has a fucking attitude. I've already taken my car to a shop to get a quote on the claim for the repairs, they said all I have to do now is contact my adjuster and set up an appointment with a shop. But apparently, I have to wait even longer while this retarded bitch tries to contact the other bitch that hit my car. She says the repairs will not be approved until they speak with their insured driver.

WHAT IN THE FUCK? FIX MY SHIT OR SOMEONE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE

/endrant
ThanksOG.

I was hit years ago by someone with shitty insurance, I called my insurance they let me file a claim and pay my deductible of $100 and sent me to a shop to get my car repaired. I have accident forgiveness and a disappearing deductible so I agreed. They went after the other drivers insurance and a few months later I had my deductible back. If you haven't already call your insurance.

arlovskiwonmyheart - I was hit years ago by someone with shitty insurance, I called my insurance they let me file a claim and pay my deductible of $100 and sent me to a shop to get my car repaired. I have accident forgiveness and a disappearing deductible so I agreed. They went after the other drivers insurance and a few months later I had my deductible back. If you haven't already call your insurance.
Yeah, I haven't contacted my insurance yet. I'll check and see the details of mine before I give them a call. Thanks for that though! If this shirty insurance falls through at least I still have mine