Inflatable hot tub TME

Softtub

Portable, great warranty. We've had ours a little over 5 years. Had to have the pump serviced once. Shipped it out, came back fixed in less than a week. 

1 Like
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

get a nice used real one for cheap.

make sure you clean all the old man semen out of the filter

I did this..........and then spent another G on a new board and electrical shorts, Do not recommend this unless you know electrical or have a buddy who does.

![](upload://7MWJo0X35bkfWCByLsm6QtSJlvx.jpeg)

SOFT TUB . COM

joesonshuevos -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

I did this..........and then spent another G on a new board and electrical shorts, Do not recommend this unless you know electrical or have a buddy who does.

I take for granted that I know that shit, though I feel as if any real man should be able to fix a hot tub.

I got a used seven person one that was gross, got it for 500 bucks, put about 1000 into it (and another 1000 for the crane to install it) and have something I would pay about 8k for new.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/cc344011-bd21-4a7c-a26a-e11f70c0708f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDKGWgOKeE

Put it together and it is warming up now. 

Cotton - 

Put it together and it is warming up now. 

We’re going to need pictures and/or videos. Go ahead and put on your banana hammock.

PICS!

Been in it 3 times. Takes a bit to get to temp but when you get in at 104 you just slink in it and almost fall asleep. I am going to insulate it and make a temp enclosure to deal with the elements lol (below 25 this morning).  A couple pics to follow. 

![](upload://orweOtwxyHR7Ba1IuRKu4FmsWwb.jpeg)

![](upload://hQUY2iIMwtRGYjhtG4KrzBODXEw.jpeg)

![](upload://1rGJcJlwgcw8BzNVhZNSpXgzb6g.jpeg)

I was in it for 40 minutes at 104 until it dropped to 97 when I got out. The temp will raise 1 to 1.5 degrees per hour, before any type of insulation. Still balancing out the chemicals and testing the strips. This is well worth it even if I only use it in the colder weather as when our pool opens back up I will go back to going in there daily. 

joesonshuevos -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

This will likely be a winter only item so it is not worth doing all of that. 

id say get two and keep one with no heat so you can do contrast baths  

Cotton -

I was in it for 40 minutes at 104 until it dropped to 97 when I got out. The temp will raise 1 to 1.5 degrees per hour, before any type of insulation. Still balancing out the chemicals and testing the strips. This is well worth it even if I only use it in the colder weather as when our pool opens back up I will go back to going in there daily. 

Pics of pool?

NorthernHospitality -
Cotton -

Pics of pool?

It is currently closed down under a tarp. I can see if I can find anything prior but I am selective of what personal stuff I would post here because there are a lot of creepy stalkers here. If I can find something angled or cropped to share here comfortably I will. 

What brand did you end up buying?