Cotton -
ShanTheMan -

What brand did you end up buying?

Bestway Saluspa Miami

Right on

Cotton -
NorthernHospitality -
Cotton -

I was in it for 40 minutes at 104 until it dropped to 97 when I got out. The temp will raise 1 to 1.5 degrees per hour, before any type of insulation. Still balancing out the chemicals and testing the strips. This is well worth it even if I only use it in the colder weather as when our pool opens back up I will go back to going in there daily. 

Pics of pool?

It is currently closed down under a tarp. I can see if I can find anything prior but I am selective of what personal stuff I would post here because there are a lot of creepy stalkers here. If I can find something angled or cropped to share here comfortably I will. 

I totally get it! 

Fuck putting a tarp! Its a waste of time, money and energy! Invest in a safety cover if you can or leave it bare. 

Make sure the company who closes your pool puts foam in the skimmer mouth and inside the skimmer as well as the light niches if the lights are removed. Empty plastic bottles will not prevent your skimmer from cracking if it freezes, whereas the ice will form around the foam and protect the plastic. 

You can now close your pool without draining all the water… Its called the " Duck Plug system" 

Its better for the pool to have the water in it. :) 

I use this thing daily and do so even at 2 AM while it was snowing. lol

Time to pull it down for the season. With the pool open it isn’t needed and works best when it is cold out anyways. This was such a good buy. Watch for these on Black Friday like I did to get a great deal on it and to have it set up in the cold.

1 Like

OG Hot Tub Stream?

3 Likes

Ahhh, it is back up and is glorious. My shoulder needed it. I can’t wait to go in this thing when it is 20 outside and I hop in at 104.

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

The last couple weeks of pool season combined with the hot tub will be awesome. Go in the cold pool at 72 degrees and get in hot tub at 104.