Influenced by commentators?...

i see the logic behind this...

However, the live audience dont hear a single peep out of the commentators during the fight - yet everyone was chanting Shogun and booing the decision.

So was everyone in the audience influenced by those watching at home who were furiously texting their pals in the stands saying "MY GOD THIS SHOGUN?"

I would hazard a guess that the reason everyone at home, and everyone in the audience thought Shogun was winning, was simply because Shogun was winning.

Machida won that fight.

The Mammoth -  i see the logic behind this...

However, the live audience dont hear a single peep out of the commentators during the fight - yet everyone was chanting Shogun and booing the decision.

So was everyone in the audience influenced by those watching at home who were furiously texting their pals in the stands saying "MY GOD THIS SHOGUN?"

I would hazard a guess that the reason everyone at home, and everyone in the audience thought Shogun was winning, was simply because Shogun was winning.

Three judges with more experience judging fights than you'll ever have scored the fight for Lyoto. So whose opinion do you think is more credible three certified CSAC judges with years of experience or "the Mammoth" from the UG? Yeah....

Just for the record I bet you were all about defending Paul Hamm's bullshit Gold Medal theft/win and telling those foreign Korean whiners to get over it.

ProMagnus - Just for the record I bet you were all about defending Paul Hamm's bullshit Gold Medal theft/win and telling those foreign Korean whiners to get over it.

Any Korean whiners in this thread are summoned to get over it.

:;