Influences in Crazy Monkey

LMAO

Hilarious

You monkeys been chasing the wrong crack again...

Rodney King Writes:
"It works for me and the people I coach, that included with the total package of what is coached is more important than nonsense debate on ridiculous questions, which have no substantial answers and will add little in the growth of the subject...."

Amen! I don't care if he was visited in a dream by a 50 foot Elvis in a sumo diaper. CM works.

And for those 'knobs' who need to 'organize' its 'geneaology', f**k 'em. You'd never want to train with them anyway.

Thanks for sharing Rodney. Crazy Monkey rocks!

Phil

Woah, no need to get pissed off bro. I merely asked a question. I was merely interested in the what Influenced you in coming up with what you did. If it works and is functional thats all I need. I never once said was it this or it was that, Or that you are claiming it to be something new. Like the great King Solomon said. 'There is nothing new under the sun.' :)

LMFAO@crack monkey!

Badboy,
No one is getting pissed off...read the post again. What I am trying to say is if I told you a mystical hermet in India gave me the knowledge would it make you want to train it more or less.

Does it really matter what influenced the process other than it works. I cant even answer that question. Years of expereince, experimenting and getting hit brought it about. Is it from Muay Thai, Western Boxing, Savate, boxing it could be from all or none of them.Ultimately all those who seek the truth in combat will come to the same conclusion, irrelevant of style etc....

Cheers,

Chico

Rodney your not a mystical hermet from India?

Bottom line is - who care where it comes from as long as it works?

To quote Bruce Lee (I can't believe I'm doing this) - "If it helps you in a fight, you should learn it." (Way of the Dragon when the portly Chinese guy puts down Karate since it's "foreign").

i love crazy monkey, even with my rudimentary boxing skills its enough to survive againts my training partners!

I think you are right on the money Paul.

I know that is my source for inspiration.

-Matt Thornton
www.straightblastgym.com

No Rodney it wouldn't make me want to train it any more.

The only thing that would make mewant to train it was if it was working for me. But I find it interesting to know the mindset of a person when he comes to a clonclusion such as Crazy Monkey. What experiences led him to where he is now etc. And you've done your best to answer that question. For that I will thank you.

Like the other saying says 'The smart man learns from his mistakes, but the wise man learns from teh mistakes of others.' Or something like that.

Wiekus,

Just hangin in there bud, lots of good stuff going on as usual, but just such a pity that so little of it is related to martial arts at the moment. And you ?, you teaching full time yet ?

Cheers
Bruce