INFO about entering a MMA career.

I'm looking for all the info I can get from you guys locally.

I live in LORAIN and have been thinking about getting into MMA for while now, Unfortunately I don't actually know anyone involved with a camp that has amateur and/or pro fighters so I basically don't have a clue about the ins and outs of getting started so any and all info is welcome.

I contacted one of the local shows a while back and was trying to find out what kind of gear and all that I needed and if I needed my own cut man and someone to wrap hands or if that stuff was provided but I didn't have much luck getting info out of them in great detail.

Also as I said I live in LORAIN so I was wondering if you guys know of any camps here locally that have guys competing in grappling tournaments and pro/amateur MMA fights that I maybe could look into as it would be much easier getting into this if I was with people already setup to corner you and know what gear you need and how things work an all that.

I've really been wanting to dip my feet into the sport I love so much and see if I can be as good at it as I think I can be.

-Thanks

Any luck?

Yeah I was able to find some stuff out, Thanks.