Info on Strikeforce pay ????

Hey does anyony know what the purses were for the Strikeforce on saturday night????

ttt

Does the Illinois commission release that info?

Per L.A times, Fedor made 400K

Jefe de Jefes - Per L.A times, Fedor made 400K

If he fought Brock on PPV, he would have made 5mil easy. That PPV will break records.

Hus - 
Jefe de Jefes - Per L.A times, Fedor made 400K

If he fought Brock on PPV, he would have made 5mil easy. That PPV will break records.

if fedor gave a fuck that would be relevant.

At this point I hope everyone understands that the amount the commission reports doesn't necessarily reflect the actual pay, especially for main event & main card fighters. And in Fedor's case I would not be surprised if his income comes from other sources than his performance contract alone.

PatrickFreitas - At this point I hope everyone understands that the amount the commission reports doesn't necessarily reflect the actual pay, especially for main event & main card fighters. And in Fedor's case I would not be surprised if his income comes from other sources than his performance contract alone.

Yeah, M1 pays him 1mil+ easy. Strikeforce pays him 400k. Im curious as to how this was a better deal than what the UFC offered him? It's becoming obvious that Fedor was offered more money, but balked and took a lesser deal just to be able to co-promote? Shady fucking russians.

Hus - 
PatrickFreitas - At this point I hope everyone understands that the amount the commission reports doesn't necessarily reflect the actual pay, especially for main event & main card fighters. And in Fedor's case I would not be surprised if his income comes from other sources than his performance contract alone.

Yeah, M1 pays him 1mil+ easy. Strikeforce pays him 400k. Im curious as to how this was a better deal than what the UFC offered him? It's becoming obvious that Fedor was offered more money, but balked and took a lesser deal just to be able to co-promote? Shady fucking russians.
How is that "shady"? If Fedor didn't care about the money then he obviously chose the deal that worked better for him.

I'm right! It was disclosed that Affliction payed him 300k, and M1 paid out 1-2mil or whatever the "guaranteed" purse they like so much was. UFC offered him pretty much the same thing, only with a cut of PPV money, so if he had 6 fights, he would've been able to make as much as 30million. Remember when the UFC leaked that to Carmichael Dave? The russians wanted guaranteed money, not "based on PPV performance", because they know Fedor is a weak draw, and after the Lesnar fight, the numbers go to shit.

So they balked on the bigger money deal from the UFC, to take a lesser deal with Strikeforce and have M1 co-promote. Simple. Fedor doesn't care to fight in the UFC, he's made that pointedly clear, he only cares about M1 and himself. Fuck what the fans want.

Exactly, I really can't understand people's obsession with the commission figures when it comes to the top names.

Fedor has denied the UFC pay rumours.

Fuck what the fans want is right. Fedor is in the sport because he enjoys the competition, not what the fans want.

He's made his mark by beating the best hw's and can do whatever he wants. If you didn't see it, tough shit.

I never saw jim brown play, but I don't need him to line up against the ravens d to prove to me he's the best.

Isn't Fedor one of the main partners of M-1 or something. It would be in his best interest to build M-1, his personal business, than to work for UFC as a sub-contractor.

So if Fedor/M1 does what's best for him and not the fans, then he's taking care of business.

If Dana does what's best for the UFC and not the fans, then he's a douchebag.

Also, if M1 or SF pay Fedor 'bonuses' under the table on top of the reported pay, then that's ok.

If the UFC offers Fedor 'bonuses' under the table on top of the reported pay then that's just shady and who would agree to that.

There is a LOT of hypocrisy here.....

Any guess to what Fedor takes home at the end of the day is pure speculation and guesswork, thus retarded.

sparkyman - So if Fedor/M1 does what's best for him and not the fans, then he's taking care of business.

If Dana does what's best for the UFC and not the fans, then he's a douchebag.
Fedor is a fighter. His job is to fight.

Dana's job is to sell something to people, namely fighting. If he screws over the fans and makes people not care about what he is selling, he is not doing his job.

i was offered 2000/2000 to fight jeff curran. i said ok but then they ended up signing dustin neace instead of me.

ttt