INFO ON THE BONE YARD

June 5th i am fighting a guy named bobby diaz from the bone yard in mass and i cannot seem to find anything out about them ...any info would be much appreciated!

thanks and God bless, James Meals

ttt

email me at faith_314@hotmail.com

ttt

RING of FURY in MASS recently released a double DVD, I think he is on there. He beats up a guy from Indiana on that show.

He is stocky and strong looking, hits and kicks very hard. Ground work is reasonable, just a tough guy, like all the boneyard guys I have seen.

diaz has fought in a bunch of the mass destructions. He is known for his standup but recently won a match by triangle(i think). He is definetly a tough guy - don't think he has ever come close to getting nocked out - at least not in of the fights i have seen.

Work your thai kick defense - your gonna need it. you can buy mass destruction tapes @ www.nagafighter.com

lol at you lol.
*scratches head*

He's good.

TTT

ttt

What's up James?? I don't know if you remember me from the Pound 4 Pound show in Fla. Drop me a line at strickland@petronet.net.

The guys at the boneyard have the classiest T-shirts in mma

come on people ... no one knows this guy???

jeff... you have mail

We know him, we just arent giving you information on him.

THE BODY BAG is correct.

"Fuck you you fucking fuck."

Lauzon has caught the correct

Don't know much about the Boneyard but I have heard shady things about that Littlefield guy!

Rockel=correct. Littlefield lures children into his gingerbread house.

LOL