Insane shootout @ liquor store Mom and daughter vs

Holy shit!!!!!

The daughter had balls taking a shot at the robber while he was trying to wrestle the gun from mom.

Oh, and the daughter looks like she'd get it.

Dude was commited

dammnn

That was incredible... 

She was cute too... Took a couple risky shots there though... 

Could have took her moms head clean off but props 

Should have ran up on him and put it against his head for the kill shot

Mom should have kept shooting when he came back in the store....maybe she was out of bullets though (revolver). 

Id invest in a bullet proof register if I lived in a shit hole,  also a safe with a timer. Maybe a buzzing front door

That was nuts

That was an intense video. Mom is a tough old bird. The daughter should have shot him when he walked back in the store. Hope that fucker died.

The daughter is sexy.

CALL DA AMBERLAMPS!!!!!!!

He must have been drinking.  He looked a little dizzy at the end there.

WHOA. how is he able to walk through 2 point blank shots? shouldnt they have put him down?

In

CDavidBlackburn -

CALL DA AMBERLAMPS!!!!!!!

He leakin!!!!!!

did they get shot?

Happened in Tul$a. News story I saw said dude was in critical condition, and that one of the women was injured, but didn't specify which (mother or daughter), and didn't specify if she was shot.

Homeslice - WHOA. how is he able to walk through 2 point blank shots? shouldnt they have put him down?

Super predator 

TFK_Mas Tisu -

Happened in Tul$a. News story I saw said dude was in critical condition, and that one of the women was injured, but didn't specify which (mother or daughter), and didn't specify if she was shot.

He pistol whipped the mom pretty good when he got the gun. That's probably the injury.