Insane trt joe rogan!!!

Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs - 
firstrodeo - He kind of pushes with the back kick more than snaps it. Just me?
So? Would you take one of those kicks? Phone Post 3.0

Why would I ?

I'd axe kick over the top.

Fa ra ra ra ra ra - 
firstrodeo - He kind of pushes with the back kick more than snaps it. Just me?
You're supposed to push a spinning back kick.. A spinning round house has more of a slap to it. I think Joe actually explains the difference in a video he did in his gym. Phone Post 3.0

Site the video please.

And no, you snap a back kick. Though I guess you can anything however you want to.

Do you think Joe ever sits back and wonders what would've been if he decided to continue to pursue fighting?

morg3148 - He's a fuckin monster and would kick your ass. Phone Post 3.0

Me? If he covered my airfare I would sign a waver and fight him.

Standup only.

firstrodeo -

Standup only.
And you'd die.

Gotta love internet tough guys. Phone Post 3.0

bonnie -

Does he wrestle? Just curious. There's no reason for him to wrestle.

He does BJJ so he grapples but to my knowledge no longer wrestles Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure that is decades of work at play there.

I wonder how much relative natural talent he felt he started with?

Beast mode Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - 
firstrodeo -

Standup only.
And you'd die.

Gotta love internet tough guys. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree not a tough guy act. I said I would fight him in standup, not I can beat him. I think there is a difference.

PrettyBoy -
Politically Incorrect -
PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

Which is what I think he is trying to show.

It's kind of a dick measuring contest. He kicks hard the way a power lifter lifts heavy. But in practical application that strength is kind of meaningless if you can't apply it regularly.

Organs worst nightmare is a guy with good footwork and distance management as he could easily nullify these kinds of straight line power attacks. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan has a huge piece, a good wife, a hot girlfriend, and 25 million dollars, he's not doing this to dick measure, he's doing it because he loves it.
He also has you to monitor the UG and make sure nobody even gives him even the slightest criticism. He is truly blessed. Phone Post 3.0
LOL

Seriously though, I think some otherwise straight dudes on this forum wouldn't hesitate to take Joe Rogan into their mouth if asked. Like that guy you quoted. You know he'd blow Joe Rogan given the opportunity. Phone Post 3.0

LifeofaFighter - 

Do you think Joe ever sits back and wonders what would've been if he decided to continue to pursue fighting?

I'm pretty sure he has looked back on this many times.  He is pretty open about on the JRE and is pretty consistent with the conecpt that he chose the right road.

He was headed down this path (high-level TKD fighter and budding kickboxer) that ran into some of his boxing pals in Boston that he had not seen in a few years.  He saw first person what punch drunk syndrome looked like and it scared him smart.

Hopefully he recognizes that he chose a wise path.  He trains A LOT and gets to push himself as much as he wants (espicially with the jits), is constantly involved with the best practitioners and coaches on the planet, and is not having to get hit repeatedly in the dome to do this.

That's one badass dude!

Those are just clips of Joe releasing his frustration after reading all of the different types of fuck ups by the UG Blog Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - Hands suck, zero head movement no fluidity when transitioning between punches to kicks. He loads up on everything including his kicks so they are highly telegraphed...but he has a lot of power.

It's kind of a dick measuring contest. He kicks hard the way a power lifter lifts heavy. But in practical application that strength is kind of meaningless if you can't apply it regularly.

Organs worst nightmare is a guy with good footwork and distance management as he could easily nullify these kinds of straight line power attacks. Phone Post 3.0

This is literally the male version of;

elbows too pointy, would not bang.

PrettyBoy -
Politically Incorrect -

Rogan has a huge piece, a good wife, a hot girlfriend, and 25 million dollars, he's not doing this to dick measure, he's doing it because he loves it.
He also has you to monitor the UG and make sure nobody even gives him even the slightest criticism. He is truly blessed. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao at the last comment Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan experience, is longer than Joe Rogan Experience

Mike Goldberg Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

FRAZTV - 
firstrodeo - He kind of pushes with the back kick more than snaps it. Just me?

You fucking twat.

Why? I can't have a correct opinion?

Joe is afraid of Wesley... Phone Post 3.0

Powerful Joe Rogan! Phone Post 3.0