Inside BJJ with Kurt Osiander on Lloyd Irvin drama

Join Tim, Matt, and Ernest for another ridiculous show about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and life. The guys take on the big issue of the day – the Team Lloyd Irvin rape scandal. The guys share their opinions on the issue and have a conversation with Kurt Osiander about the incident. Kurt talks briefly about one of the alleged perpetrators, Matthew Maldonado, training at his academy. Kurt also talks about a similar past situation with Cameron Earle. The guys also get an update on Ralph Gracie brown belt star, Sean Roberts.

Later, the guys re-enact the Marc Laimon interview, talk about the Copa Podio, listener feedback and recap the message boards.

http://www.insidebjj.com/2013/01/14/62-bjj-talks-bjj-drama-kurt-osiander/

What's this about Jeff monson Phone Post

checkuroil - What's this about Jeff monson Phone Post

No no no. Ernest was trying to get Matt going because Matt is crazy about Jeff Phone Post

This is going to be great- cant wait to listen.

kying418 - This is going to be great- cant wait to listen.

You're gonna be disappointed.

GrahamJ -

I have an Inside BJJ t shirt with your name on it. Send me your size and address. Insidebjj@gmail.com Phone Post

Not to nitpick- but is it possible to download the premium episode? I don't see a downloadable link for it.

Thanks.

kying418 - Not to nitpick- but is it possible to download the premium episode? I don't see a downloadable link for it.

Thanks.

Sorry man. It's not available for download. Phone Post

They make a rape joke, hold your ears so the evil doesn't get in Phone Post

Damn Kurt was fucked up huh? Phone Post

tf1 - 
GrahamJ -

I have an Inside BJJ t shirt with your name on it. Send me your size and address. Insidebjj@gmail.com Phone Post

Haha.

Hey: nothing personal, mate; I wish you the best of luck: i'm sure you're helping to connect the BJJ community, and that's an important, laudable thing.

Kurt was out of it!
Good on Ernest for taking a firm stance with his views Phone Post

I still enjoyed the episode. Keep'em coming.

Thanks for getting Kurt Osiander back on!

That guy is freakin' awesome entertainment!

And props to Ernest for not letting anyone get away with the  whole "alleged" modifier in regard to the incident (given that it was on video) and the previous incident where people WERE convicted.

Awesome podcasts guys!

In Phone Post

cliffnotes?

I enjoyed that thank you. Phone Post