Inside Info Gannon x Kimbo

Looks like fight is on mats/ring. Camera info, not sure.

Cell phones of my buddies are turned off, fight is most likely underway.

Gannon will DESTROY!!!!!! I talked to him a little while ago and he sounded cool and collected. This is gonna rock.

What up Kenny!!

Justin
1 Like

sure, shoot me your cell phone #

Thanks kenny for the info you're the man!

thanks in advance for the recap, kenflo. all the boston cops i met when i lived up there were good people. good luck to gannon.

WTF... I thought this fight was supposed to be underway already

KENFLO, dude make a post as soon as its done!!!!!!!!

Fucking cell phones all turned off!!!

I will post here as soon as I know.

So if there are actually rules, and no kicks are allowed... Can they still knee?

XP-Magus

Fucking cell phones all turned off!!!

WTF? Dude is it a funeral procession or a fight???

Martial arts fan, Kenny knows Sean personally. I talked to Sean about 1.5 hours ago and he told me the same thing that Kenny is saying. You my friend are a jackass.

That is all.

I am sure fight may have been delayed a little bit. The fight is taking place under some "interesting circumstances". They need to make sure it is all "safe" before it starts. There really is no ref so I am sure they are talking it all out. I am sure Gannon's crew are confused about the rules and are getting the rules straight as well. I want the results as bad you guys.

RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS!

ken is good friends with gannon and all the guys at the boneyard he has the connections what he posts will
be true!

Hope Gannon doesn't hit "that metal thing!"

Those are some fucked up rules.

That was me Rob. Ok, fight is officially over. Getting results soon.

ttt

from the beginning it ws known that it wsa going to be bareknuckle boxing, no ground work.

ttt