INSIDE INFO ON NEW FIGHTER WLAD MASSI

I hear a lot of inside information from friends in the MMA business and unfortunately many times I cannot say anything on the internet. There’s one man I have been dying to tell you guys about and now I finally can.

The heavyweight fighter’s name is Wlad Massi whose father was Sicilian and mother from Brazil (father died when Vlad was 13). He grew up in Brazil and trained with world class BJJ guys and strikers.

Wlad has been training at AKA for a few years now and was treated like a little brother by Cain Velasquez. I heard they had some wars in training. He was called down to LV to train with Ngannou to get ready for the Gane fight and is credited with helping him with his take downs. Many people present claim that Wlad gave Ngannou hell standing up and took down Ngannou many times in training.

Even though he never had an MMA fight yet, Wlad just signed a 4 fight contract with Bellator with is first fight coming this summer . He is just that promising. And to top it off, he is a very humble guy who thinks something like $10,000 is a lot of money and just wants to make some cash to take care of his mom. I’ve heard a lot of great stories of the super nice things he has done for complete strangers. Even though he does not smile in most of his photos, this guy always has a huge grin whenever I see him in person.

Keep an eye on this heavyweight crusher who can KO you with one punch or submit you just as easily.

Edit: His IG account is Login • Instagram

278477781_438669674764902_5688157554818850018_n

279415160_692574812050335_8590568443088614346_n

279424827_1897348673794591_6116739309542040616_n

279901750_5280093922047517_7064653524018864642_n (1)

280204332_401893921797499_6199189392673629181_n

His fists seem larger than Ngannou’s fists!

8 Likes

Does he have a neck injury? It doesnt seem strong enough to keep his head from flopping backwards or too the side in every picture.

7 Likes

I have one rule that I adhere to about posting negative things about someone on the internet. If I would not say it to their face, then I certainly would not post it online. That said, I would love to bump into you in a dark alley one day to teach you some respect.

10 Likes

Oh chill out, it was a fucking joke. What the hell is wrong with you?

7 Likes

In for a potentially fun thread

Hopefully he kills it in Bellator. The HW division is always in desperate need for new talent.

2 Likes

He looks like he’s got some god damn mitts on him. His hands look huge.

7 Likes

Sounds like a threat. You might force me into a self defense situation, bud.

2 Likes

Post his social media OP let’s promote this guy

2 Likes

Its not us, its him. Cant take it personal because he’s done this exact thing on here before. Someone says something he doesnt like, he gives the line about treating everyone respect and speaking as if they were face to face. Then he proceeds to threaten you with how much he would love to fight in person. Fake humble guy who thinks fighting people who say things he doesnt like or agree with is normal.

7 Likes

im not suprised

Who are you replying too while avoiding replying directly to them winston? :wink:

if the shoe fits

You followed me to this thread just to keep harrassing me. You haven’t posted about the topic at sll. Only about me.

Please quit stalking me.

Edit

1 Like

I also posted this on a few FB groups

2 Likes

I have been here since the 90’s. Sorry, but right away you come off ballsy like a lot of other blokes on the UG. It’s been the same for the last 20 years. I cannot block people like you so I gotta deal with people like you. It took time for me to write that and upload all of those pics. I did this for my UG brothers. Everyone else can stick it up their arse

4 Likes

Edit that my man, I’ll edit my post too…

Funny how people on FB are usually respectful and some people on the UG are confrontational

2 Likes

I make a joke about a guy holding his chin up so you want to fight in a dark alley and im the one who confrontational? Stop it. You’re being silly.

8 Likes