Inside Scoop: Re Liddell...

to beat a big-name pro boxer?

to beat a K-1 fighter?

to win a Pride belt or Grand prix?

He wants to learn how to play the finger cymbals. Then he wants to perform an hour long interpretive dance for the Dali Lama that embodies the life cycle of a coffee filter whilst supplying his own music.....

I had to get him very sauced up to spill that can of beans

lol

ok, 3 goals....

1) KO Tito for cash (sees big payday & no threat)

2) Revenge on Rampage but in the Octagon

3) Move up to HW, KO whomever has the belt, then retire!

all goals met!

Pride Belt?

no, he means to conquer all at LHW then move up to HW and beat the sucker of the moment, then retire... not make a new career out of being a HW champ.

that's not a bad goal... but the obvious answer to that is... why?

Not to burst anyone's bubble:

Win Kenneth Williams Submission (Rear Naked Choke) NG 11-Neutral Grounds 11 3/31/1999

Mission Accomplished!

And for the conspiracy nuts, 0-2 fighter Kenneth Williams' other loss:

Loss Quinton Jackson Submission (Rear Naked Choke) GC 4-Collision at Colusa 6/17/2001 1 4:40

I can seem him attaining goal #1 but having his daydream bubble bursted on 2 & 3!

LOL How bad would that suck to have your 1st 2 fights against Chuck and Rampage. I realize they were both in the early stages of their careers, but still.... LOL

1. KO Tito and Fuck Jenna in front of him while Tito's still recovering
  2. Get revenge on Ramoage and rob his chain
  3. Move up to HW, win the belt and laugh at whoever he just beat cuz he was beat by a LHW. Retire and spend the next 10 years taking the piss out of him

DROC

Own his very own trailer park.

"He wants to learn how to play the finger cymbals. Then he wants to perform an hour long interpretive dance for the Dali Lama that embodies the life cycle of a coffee filter whilst supplying his own music....."

I'm reposting that, because it LOL'd me hard!

"LOL How bad would that suck to have your 1st 2 fights against Chuck and Rampage. I realize they were both in the early stages of their careers, but still.... LOL "

I wonder if Kenneth Williams is sitting somewhere, working out once or twice a week thinking about the fact that he COULD have been a contender.

Man, I'd love to see him knock the shit out TS. UFC 66: Bad Haircut v. Bad Haircut.

"He is a fighter guys, I guarantee he will fight past his prime only to get annihilated one day."

TOOL has TOOLED the correct!

I bet Kenneth Williams isnt a fighter anymore, but he still hangs out with his friends watching Pride and UFC and says "yeah I fought Chuck a while back...oh and that Rampage guy, we went head-to-head back in '01"

...and his buddies all probably think that he's full of crap.

The only guy I've heard of having a tougher draw of initial opponents than Kenneth Williams is Moti Horenstein.

Loss Alexandre Ferreira Submission (Keylock) 2H2H 1-2 Hot 2 Handle 3/5/2000 1 2:43
 Loss Bob Schrijber Submission (Punches) AAC 2-Amsterdam Absolute Championship 2 11/27/1999 1 3:04
 Win Patrick Smith KO BRI 2-Bas Rutten Invitational 2 4/24/1999 1 0:26
 Loss Bob Schrijber KO AAC 1-Amsterdam Absolute Championship 1 10/25/1998 N/A
 Loss Oleg Taktarov Submission (Kneebar) NF-National Freesparring 2/21/1998 N/A
 Loss Mark Kerr TKO UFC 14-Showdown 7/27/1997 1 2:22
 Loss Mark Coleman Submission (Strikes) UFC 10-The Tournament 7/12/1996 1 2:43