Instant road rage justice + great reaction

i expected this one

ranier wolfcastle -

i expected this one

Love that one , wonder if he’s ever seen the video him self lol

ranier wolfcastle -

i expected this one

Asshat should've been in the right lane in the first place. "Slower traffic merge right"

LMAOOOOOO

Why didnt you just make a link from the reddit fourm to here it would make it easier to show everyone their content lol

Damn pie, your voice is fucking high....thought you were older.

Fake Pie - 

Cop was a dick. The sign said "YIELD", not "GIVE UP". There was a fucking merge lane for him to use, but he passive-aggresively held up traffic looking for an opportunity to pull into traffic instead of using the merge lane the way it was intended.

KGB4HD -
ranier wolfcastle -

i expected this one

Asshat should've been in the right lane in the first place. "Slower traffic merge right"

True.

Both of them are assholes.

Khun Kao -
Fake Pie - 

Cop was a dick. The sign said "YIELD", not "GIVE UP". There was a fucking merge lane for him to use, but he passive-aggresively held up traffic looking for an opportunity to pull into traffic instead of using the merge lane the way it was intended.

You're a bad driver.

Khun Kao - 
Fake Pie - 

This. Nothing wrong with going around someone who decided to park on the road.

Damn dash cam guy, act like you've been there before.

He was like a 10 year old girl on Christmas morning.

KGB4HD -
ranier wolfcastle -

i expected this one

She was on a road with left turns from the left lane.

^^^^I agree only thing worse is when they slam on the brakes after starting because a car is coming down the road in another lane.

TwoTonsOfTaint - 

Why didnt you just make a link the reddit fourm to here it would make it easier to show everyone their content lol

I know you think that is clever, but I've pointed out about a million times exactly what subreddit I get vids from and people have asked me to keep doing it as they don't want to go over there and I do some form of curation. Go ahead on over though.

Soul Gravy -
Khun Kao - 
Fake Pie - 

This. Nothing wrong with going around someone who decided to park on the road.

That cop seemed to disagree

Which subreddit?

TwoTonsOfTaint -

Why didnt you just make a link the reddit fourm to here it would make it easier to show everyone their content lol

A good amount of the content on reddit isn't original content either so who gives a fuck?

He contributes a lot more than you with your 100 posts.

ranier wolfcastle -

i expected this one

Both drivers are assholes in this video.