Instant turn offs

Women who are into professional sports.

Women without dicks.

What about you?

Face piercings.

5 Likes

Once upon a time I went on a date with a girl I had been laying it on thick to. She was a solid 7/10. The issue, I learned, is I had only ever seen her in person with a facemask on. Her FB (fuck off no I’m not doxxing this chick) has tons of pictures, and she’s absolutely smoking. So I finally schmooze her into a date. She takes off her mask and we’re talking and all is fine. Then she starts eating, and I see it: the bottom half of one of her front teeth is completely black. It was absolutely vile. It was a 100% game changer. I went from super stoked to complete the hunt and bag the target to not interested, like, at all.

Now, I’m not a dick. I mentioned it to her because, frankly, I’m getting old and shit like that is a warning sign so I had to suss the situation out stat. So I was like, WTF is up with your tooth? Are you gonna get that fixed? Now, times were (are) tough, and dental procedures are fucking expensive. But at the same time she was explaining to me all the reasons she couldn’t afford to fix her disgusting black tooth grin (anyone? buehler?), she was bragging about the SLEEVE TATTOO SHE HAD JUST GOTTEN.

Nope. Sorry. RTIB out.

6 Likes

Nose rings

7 Likes

When they won’t get in the van.
When they won’t stop screaming.
When they threaten to call the cops.
When they don’t think it’s a real knife.
When they won’t just shut up and get in the hole.

Wait, what was the question?

2 Likes

If she voted against President Trump.

6 Likes

covered in tattoos

8 Likes

Weird. Those are all my turn ons.

2 Likes

Excessive tattoos
Multiple piercings
Having a penis
Being a Leftist
Being a Vegan
Being an “Ally”
Allowing religion to influence her lifestyle
Having kids

5 Likes

When I was in online dating hell, 95% of the hambeast rascal riding women of walmart online had these disclaimers like “ABSOLUTELY NO TRUMP SUPPORTERS. YOU DON’T DESERVE THIS.”

And I’m like, “You’re a 38 year old mother of 2, overweight, single, working as a sandwich artist, and your best foot forward is to offend and cast away over 50% of available men. Thanks for the heads up!”

6 Likes

Smoker

Stoner

Lefty

Fat

Small boobs

Tats

1 Like

It’s not in my current age demographic but I look at the younger girls and I do NOT get the septum nose ring and the terrible tattoos. ( I am good with nice tattoos, just do not like the bad ones )

1 Like

Visible herpes…

Gummy bitches…

Women that think they’re way hotter than they are…

Chick’s taller than me (6’2"), makes doggy awkward…

Bitches that can’t shut up…

Face tattoos

Yeah, teeth don’t have to be perfect, but white clean teeth are a must.

2 Likes

Cancer

Smoking, morbid obesity, low IQ, fake hair (weaves, extensions), dishonesty, support of authoritarianism/centralized government.

1 Like

Smoking

1 Like

Yeah, I love foreplay.

KIDS
Piercings
Tattoos
Poor dental hygiene
Openly “Poly” whores
Pungent fishy pussy smell
Loose pussyhole
Smoking