Instructors Bday

Its my instructors bday tomorrow, and I need ideas. He has only been in the states for about 4 months and only knows people from the gym. Are there any bjj traditions? He is from Checkmat, is there anything they do for bdays?

I usually just buy guys Prostitutes on their birthdays...

or gift certificates....

:) j/k

I would have said buy him a gi, but not enough time obviously...lol 

A lot of Karate schools will host Birthday Parties --usually for kids, but I'm sure they would do one for an adult too.

They're fun: you get to learn some kicks, break a practice board and play "Pin the Tail on the Ninja Turtle"

--Oh there's cake too!!!

That is what I would do.

+1 for prostitution

shen - A lot of Karate school will host Birthday Parties --usually for kids, but I'm sure they would do one for an adult too.

They're fun: you get to learn some kicks, break a practice board and play "Pin the Tail on the Ninja Turtle"

--Oh there's cake too!!!

That is what I would do.
LMFAO!!!! Dude, that is GENIUS!!! Could you imagine the look on his face?!?!

I literally really laughed out loud thinking about having a "Karate" birthday party for a BJJ instructor.. DUDE, you have GOTTA do this!

RobbieH - 
shen - A lot of Karate school will host Birthday Parties --usually for kids, but I'm sure they would do one for an adult too.

--Oh there's cake too!!!

That is what I would do.
LMFAO!!!! Dude, that is GENIUS!!! Could you imagine the look on his face?!?!

I literally really laughed out loud thinking about having a "Karate" birthday party for a BJJ instructor.. DUDE, you have GOTTA do this!

HAHAHAHAHA That would be awesome!

get him a nice new crisp black belt. he'll love that.

or on serious note, if you guys do NO GI, check out the NO GI shorts or rashguards that depict rank. that would be a nice gift.

Its my instructors bday tomorrow, and I need ideas

Give him a red belt.
He deserves it.