Interesting wrong number call.

So I just got a call from a number in Houston (I'm in Niagara Falls New York), and I decided to answer this one. Strangely enough, the girl on the other side actually asked for me.... Or a name that sounds like mine, she was somewhere noisy, could barely hear anything.
When I asked who it was, they said Amanda. I've only met a handful of Amanda's in my life, very few of them did I ever text, and none of them were from Texas. So I asked Amanda who, and all she said was "oh my god, you don't remember me?" After a little bullshit of me not hearing her and her giving the phone to her friend for whatever reason which she said nothing, Amanda asked me "so when are you coming back to djakdjskaga?" I don't know where she said, but I've never been to Texas.
Best part of this? I just got this number like 2 weeks ago and I've given it out to maybe 10 people.

What should I do now? Phone Post 3.0

Ask her to send a pic duh?? Phone Post

mathew10lb - 

+1, preferably naked.

cruedi -
mathew10lb - 

+1, preferably naked.
Will do. Be ready to tell me how to get pics posted if I can get one or two. I'm not losing my 5 vote ups for not following the rules lol. Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Idk how to try as play this out now. She asked if I was who she was really texting. Should I say yes? Phone Post 3.0

That's not Ananda, that's Jacobearette, son! Phone Post 3.0