internet security question - assist needed

so I have Kaspersky Internet Security and have a report on a trojan called Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.rsh ... but Kaspersky cannot delete it or disinfect. Just says ignore.

Any ideas? what am I looking at here?

Go to start-programs-wrong-forum-asshole and double click

It's the fake antivirus worm.  Spybot S&D will take care of it.  Run the free Bit Defender Online Scanner afterwards just to make sure you don't have anything else. 

find and delete system 32.

jjezus tenors never cease to amaze.

you could also try malwarebytes
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

no system should be without it.

archangel is very correct about malwarebytes anti-malware, especially for the trojan you mentioned. use it

eliwoo - find and delete system 32.

shit like this deserves a ban IMO

TheTFC - 

Do not do this.

It will delete the operating system of your computer and make it worthless.

Eliwoo - you are funny as shit for suggesting that. (FIXED)
LMFAO!!! 

Definitely do NOT do that unless you want to turn your computer into a paperweight.

But deserved due to WFA. 

COMBOFIX

SUPERANTISPYWARE

MALWAREBYTES

all free and work well

Start windows in safe mode and run malwarebytes, also make sure it's up to date.

GMUNIT - 

Really?  Although, I totally agree that it's really dick, would you go onto a billiards Forum to find out what Trojan is infecting your comp?  NO, you'd just get a bunch of people fucking with you...well...okay, maybe they're maturity level would be a little higher.  And if you were stupid enough to take their advice, the consequences are yours to own.

Either go to the OG or another forum where you can get the approprite response.  

ttt

Well first you can go to http://www.virustotal.com/

If the "infected" file is small enough you can upload it there and that site will scan it with a bunch of different AV programs and if it comes back with only 1 or 2 hits as I virus it is probably a false positive and is nothing to worry much about but if it hits as a virus on a number of different AV programs then it is something you need to clean out for sure.

Trojans are tricky but if you understand the basic normal operation of a computer you can effectively kill any threat from a Trojan by having a Firewall in place that makes you approve every program that can access the internet more advanced ones let you control exactly how things access but basic allow/block is very effective for keeping things off the internet that don't need to be accessing it.

If a Trojan can't access the internet then it can't send out any data so it is no threat......It will however use computer resources so you would still want to clean it out even if you block it with a firewall.

format c:

sorry about the wrong forum ..

thanks to all with their good advice, much appreciated

THE Kevin Chandler - 
GMUNIT - 

Really?  Although, I totally agree that it's <i>really </i>dick, would you go onto a billiards Forum to find out what Trojan is infecting your comp?  NO, you'd just get a bunch of people fucking with you...well...okay, maybe they're maturity level would be a little higher.  And if you were stupid enough to take their advice, the consequences are yours to own.

yeah, its the OG and dick comments are expected. but don't disguise deleting part of your operating system as a quick fix, tell him to stick a fork in the cd drive or some shit

so I deleted that pesky system 32 folder and now my computer will not boot properly?

I'm posting from my nearest public library, there is a really weird guy wearing a sailor hat made out of the comics section from yesterday's paper, he keeps peering over my shoulder, he's rambling on and on about some tiny stove he recently spotted in Todd the Bod's kitchen/studio, whatever that means, anywho, how can I get my computer back home to start up again? I had just found the torrent for Punky Brewster season 3 and would really like to see it. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

GMUNIT - 
THE Kevin Chandler - 
GMUNIT - 

Really?  Although, I totally agree that it's really dick, would you go onto a billiards Forum to find out what Trojan is infecting your comp?  NO, you'd just get a bunch of people fucking with you...well...okay, maybe they're maturity level would be a little higher.  And if you were stupid enough to take their advice, the consequences are yours to own.

yeah, its the OG and dick comments are expected. but don't disguise deleting part of your operating system as a quick fix, tell him to stick a fork in the cd drive or some shit
Fair enough, I guess I only found it funny because if you know anything about computers, you'd know to never delete that file...but, I guess not everyone knows that.

I have to admit, I would've LOL'd WAAAAAAY harder if someone told him to stick a fork in the CD drive.  Or better yet, to stick a fork in the WFA drive!

OP - I mean no disrespect and I hope you get your computer worked out,  but I hope you understand I'm a twisted bastard.

Next time i will be less subtle.