Interpol - Hands Away (good song)

Interpol is an awesome band. Who else likes them?
I've been listening to this song so much lately.

Used to like them a lot. Though I developed an intense hatred for them. Singer is a joy division rip off and the lyrics are beyond stupid. So it all killed the experience for me. I still listen to them on the odd occassion. How many albums they have now? I stopped listening when the third came out. Phone Post

lol.  funny because i think i discovered them from a Joy Division pandora station or something like that.  I love Joy Division.  And I'm not sure exactly too much about Interpol's stuff.  Only the few songs i've listened to and liked.

Let's get some Joy Division up in this biznatch

Never heard of joy division, love interpol, Wil check them out Phone Post

Love Interpol. They are amazing live. I'm a big joy division fan as well so I went into Interpol with a negative attitude but they're so freakin good I was an instant fan Phone Post 3.0

Speaking of joy division has anyone seen the movie control. Really good movie about ian Curtis Phone Post 3.0

They are one of my favorite bands.

No I in Threesome is a good song
Evil is a good song
"C'mere" is awesome

http://youtu.be/eR5qwZk2jng

Listen to this remix. This shit will give you chills Phone Post 3.0

^Me likey

snake on a plane - http://youtu.be/eR5qwZk2jng

Listen to this remix. This shit will give you chills Phone Post 3.0

I recommend everyone who likes Interpol to take a peak at their lyrics. They sound like they're written by a sixth grader. Its a bunch of nonsensical cool and dramatic sounding phrases with zero substance. With that said I first learned about Interpol by seeing them at the curiosa festival(headlined by the cure) and thought they were awesome. Joy division is fantastic. I've said it in other threads but Ian Curtis is really the voice of god. There stuff is breathtaking. Phone Post

Love em Phone Post

Obstacle 1 might be the greatest song ever. Phone Post

TheBearStare - I recommend everyone who likes Interpol to take a peak at their lyrics. They sound like they're written by a sixth grader. Its a bunch of nonsensical cool and dramatic sounding phrases with zero substance. With that said I first learned about Interpol by seeing them at the curiosa festival(headlined by the cure) and thought they were awesome. Joy division is fantastic. I've said it in other threads but Ian Curtis is really the voice of god. There stuff is breathtaking. Phone Post
I was at curiosa too. Good show. That's back when muse was good. They were on the side stage. Gotta disagree about the lyrics though. Like this one from public pervert

"There is love to be made
So just stay here for this while
Perhaps heart strings resuscitate
The fading sounds of your life" Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for posting the vid adversary. Will vote you up tomorrow. Used my vote today for mookie for starting an Interpol thread Phone Post 3.0