Interpret my reoccurring nightmare FRAT

Ok, I’m guessing six or seven times I’ve had the same nightmare and it’s always very realistic. 

In my dream, someone has either given me a mansion or I have somehow purchased it. In the middle, there is a large courtyard with a guest house. The guest house is elaborate and it’s black and white stone. When I look at the house, it confuses me. If I look away and look back, it will be slightly different, the layout or pattern will change slightly . I know it’s evil, but I somehow always get tricked into going inside. 

For example, last night I dreamed I walked into the courtyard and meteors started falling, crushing trees and statues, nearly hitting me. I run and run and the only place to take refuge is the house. I go inside and close the door. There is a long, Black and white stone hallway in front of me. I turn back to the door, and it’s a different door now, and I’m somehow now on the second story. I look out the window to the courtyard below and there are no meteors. 

I then proceed to be lost forever, hallways leading nowhere, doors changing and staircases leading to the ceiling. Trapped forever. 

Im thinking of writing a short story about it. 

Interpret my dream for me OG soothsayers 

It could mean that you feel like you are being pushed into a lifestyle you don’t want. The mansion represents whatever you desire, but you think that if you get what you want then you will become trapped by it.

I think it's meaning you are hiding the fact that you are a gay man

or

you are mad at your parents

I got nothing but it seems like a pretty cool dream

shibbyguy -

or

It’s legitimately panic inducing to be honest 

I've never had such an awesome sounding dream in my life. I can't even tell you the last time I had any dream. Maybe I have cool ones too but just don't have any memory of them?

Benwahwah - 

It could mean that you feel like you are being pushed into a lifestyle you don’t want. The mansion represents whatever you desire, but you think that if you get what you want then you will become trapped by it.

Nailed it IMO

blas4ublasphemy -
Benwahwah - 

Nailed it IMO

Probably, Ive been grinding away and have a few opportunities that have been brought my way. 

I’m also remodeling a house, so maybe they meshed together 

I've had a similar reacurring  dream.

large mansion. Top floors felt evil. Me and a group seeking safety in the house. In the group were some old friends and one guy that I do not like at all. Dream kept happening and waking me up, I'd be rattled by the dream and left wondering why.  Next time I had the dream I realized it before waking.  I started making decisions in the dream. Felt in total control. 

Never had a happy ending but as soon as I realized I had choice, I woke up happy after the dream.  Maybe next time you have the dream you can stop and catch your breath and control it. 

I dunno

Yeah, my 12 year old daughter is into interpting dreams too.

shibbyguy -

or

I'd go with gay, the guest house represents the closet that you want to come out of. But some "evil force" is keeping you in the closet..... the doors changing are different excuses you tell yourself in order to stay in the closet.

Fag

It means you feel trapped in a closet like space in your life, you just want to come out but when you try the door feels locked

We're here for you

Savage Fappin' -
shibbyguy -

or

I'd go with gay, the guest house represents the closet that you want to come out of. But some "evil force" is keeping you in the closet..... the doors changing are different excuses you tell yourself in order to stay in the closet.

Fag

There is a lot of gaudy interior design and antiques...