Interstellar - Murph was a bitch

She might've been a great scientist, but she was a seriously condescending bitch.

Every conversation she had with her father, every video was aimed to make him feel terrible and guilty.

Fucking bitch!

Besides, no matter how fucking smart she is, a girl with that many daddy issues is going to end up stripping and living in a cheap apartment paid for a 50 year-old sugar daddy. No way that bish works for NASA.

BackOffWarchild - Besides, no matter how fucking smart she is, a girl with that many daddy issues is going to end up stripping and living in a cheap apartment paid for a 50 year-old sugar daddy. No way that bish works for NASA.
No Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
BackOffWarchild - Besides, no matter how fucking smart she is, a girl with that many daddy issues is going to end up stripping and living in a cheap apartment paid for a 50 year-old sugar daddy. No way that bish works for NASA.
No Phone Post 3.0
Lol

Meant to type

North American Strippers Association Phone Post 3.0

Her Dad was a dick. Saw an opportunity to go to space, was gone 10 minutes later

Cya kids never! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, far be it from him to try and save the world.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Yeah, far be it from him to try and save the world.

I would have taken my kids with me or stayed. They lived long lives anyway.

Deadbeat Dad Phone Post 3.0

The Man With No Screen Name - Her Dad was a dick. Saw an opportunity to go to space, was gone 10 minutes later

Cya kids never! Phone Post 3.0
Sigh Phone Post 3.0