Intersting Tidbit on Pride banshee Lady

"Hardt entered into a career as an English-language announcer for mixed martial arts events in 2000 at PRIDE's first Grand Prix. PRIDE officials needed an announcer fluent in English and Japanese. Although she had no experience with the sport, her agent contacted her about the job and she took it simply because it fit into her schedule. Hardt became a self-described fan of the sport and continued as the English announcer for PRIDE until its final event. When the former staff of PRIDE created DREAM, Hardt was carried over as well, continuing her duties at DREAM just as she had in PRIDE. Hardt's energetic style, which usually includes high-pitched screeching and long alveolar trills, has earned her notoriety within the promotion. Fans have dubbed her "PRIDE Crazy Lady" and many fighters admit to getting "pumped up" by her introductions. She uses singing techniques to minimize damage to her throat"

Best announcer of all time IMO.

here is an interview she did on the mma hour

http://www.mmatko.com/the-mma-hour-ep-60-pride-announcer-lenne-hardt-interviewed/

Would be awesome to hear her introducing fighters at ufc 144. Phone Post

:-)

Whambo - Best announcer of all time IMO.

Agreed. Phone Post

Whambo - Best announcer of all time IMO.

yes.

Pride crazy lady?  I always knew her as screaming pride lady.  Either way she's awesome. 

Imagine your grandma as the ring announcer for an MMA promotion, coolest grandma ever haha Phone Post

I always thought she was the banshee lady.

Never heard "pride crazy lady"

annoying

She should announce Wanderlei every time.

Wanderlei SIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLVVVAAAAAAA!

She was AWESOME

Whambo - Best announcer of all time IMO.

worst fanboi of all time lol

You can roll your "R"s, that doesn't mean you have to at every opportunity.

fsshariq - is she really a banshee?

She's awesome, banshee or not.

She is awesome!!!!! Phone Post

RJJH - 

:)

Whambo - Best announcer of all time IMO.

this Phone Post

Love PRIDE, but the screaming was hard to stomach. It's one of those things you get used to after so long. Kinda like...

Looove me, loooove me, saaaay that you loooove me.