INTERVAL TRAINING VIDEO

You guys all know that with the success of Taku's Intervals he and I have been planning a collaborative training video. Of course, our first choice of training equipment is the Versaclimber but we also realize that there isn't one in every gym (although there should be) and it's always fun to change up HOW you do the intervals, ie; Versaclimber, Versapulley, swimming, sprints, dumbbells, clubbells, sandbags, MMA work, etc.

Our second big challenge comes from the fact that it's not very hard to make a training video that will crush even experienced athletes in a few minutes. It's easy to perform an exercise that is unbelievably difficult on tape and then recommend that the viewer pump it out for reps while insinuating they are weak for not keeping up.

Of course, I do that very thing in the Mod. 1 and have been accused of setting the bar 'too high' but I explain that I show plenty of alternate exercises so that the viewer can slowly build up to keeping up with the pace I set.

And as Taku and I discussed the video, we saw that the solution was right in front of us...we just didn't see it.

We talked on the phone the other night and, after Taku professed his undying love for me and desire to send me erotic photos of himself (to which I declined), we came up with almost 30 exercises in just a few minutes. I'm sure this number will grow as we work out the kinks.

Shooting should start in the next week or so. I hope you guys are ready to work your asses off. =)

Let me know if you have any questions.

SCRAPPER

We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men.

We talked on the phone the other night and, after Taku professed his undying love for me and desire to send me erotic photos of himself (to which I declined), we came up with almost 30 exercises in just a few minutes. I'm sure this number will grow as we work out the kinks.

congrats!

Scrapper, not only do you post insightful information here on the forum you are damn funny. I thought Taku only had eyes for wiggy. Cheatin bastard

I thought Taku only had eyes for wiggy. Cheatin bastard

They both have eyes for ME. When you're this cool...that's just how it is.

Scrap, the Mod. 1 came with a jump rope, will this tape come with
a bucket?

Better yet, will this tape come with a free Versaclimber? :)

Scrapper, how would I purchase your products if Paypal doesn't cater for South Africa? I would be interested in the Mod1 as well as this new interval video, however, I draw the line at the undying love:-)

Sounds good. Cant wait to get my hands on a copy.

SCRAPPER, did you get the last email I sent? If not can you let me know and I will resend.

Yours,
Beev

Scrapper,

Are you going to have a Pre-Order sale?

Ugh I can't believe that I'm asking about this. I hate both of you and your damn workouts.

I'll take two buckets.

-s-

ttt sign me up.

ttt

Cool - Scrapper's products are always awesome!

Is it too late to put Scrapper on the presidential ballot? Taku could be the VP

Scrapper, how would I purchase your products if Paypal doesn't cater for South Africa? I would be interested in the Mod1 as well as this new interval video, however, I draw the line at the undying love:-)

South Africa, eh? Isn't Charlize Theron from around there?

Since paypal doesn't cater to South Africa at this time, your other option is to send a money order or go Western Union. Drop me an email and we'll go over the specifics so you're not paying an outrageous amount.

Beev,

What email? I've been plagued with email problems for a while now and haven't seen anything from you. Send it again and I'll let you know when I get it.

Beauregard,

Are you going to have a Pre-Order sale?

Ugh I can't believe that I'm asking about this. I hate both of you and your damn workouts.

I'll take two buckets.

I'll probably do a pre-order sale. ;)

Is it too late to put Scrapper on the presidential ballot? Taku could be the VP

Oooh...that could be dangerous. =)

Scrap, youve got mail.

If you havent recieved it let me know and Ill post it up here.

Yours,
Beev

Taku < (peeks his head in to see if anybody is looking) Pssst Scrapper...I thought you were'nt gonna tell anybody.

As far as Scrapper and I on the ballot...I think we all know the VP is the real workhourse of the presidential duo.

Our VID is gonna kick ass!

Now all of you get out there and VOTE!!!

TAKU

I voted for 20 seconds, came out of the booth, rested for ten seconds, and then sprinted around everyone for 20 seconds before leaving.

-s-

Scrapper and Taku: Please tell us all (truthfully) that you two are not going to roleplay and are going to be fully clothed for the duration of this video before we order. I don't want the same thing to happen as the MOD-1, when you sent me those dirty home movies. I am still in therapy for that...

lol

beauregard,

That really did make me laugh.

Taku.