Interview with Antwain Britt on MMAOpinion.com

An Interview with TUF 8’s Antwain Britt

The Ultimate Fighter is the biggest and baddest MMA reality series of them all! Champions and many contenders have risen to fame due to the show. Virginia Beach’s own Antwain Britt could be the next in line for MMA superstardom.

This past Wednesday, Antwain made his TUF debut, as they aired the first show of the season. Antwain was shown several times talking throughout the show. They also showed his fight which awarded him a bed in the TUF house.

Britt is a very busy man but took time out of his schedule to conduct an interview with me. Also, www.tidewatersportsreport.com will continue to be on the forefront of the Antwain Britt story as he

climbs to the top, as well as your one stop place for Tidewater MMA. More information has already been posted on that site so head over and check it out.

If you have anything that you would like to ask Antwain, leave it in the comments section. I will do my best to get it to him and provide you with an answer.

The Interview

Curtis Clontz: First off, congratulations on making in onto the show. That in itself is a huge accomplishment.

Antwain Britt: Thank you, it feels good to be noticed for something you love doing so much.

Continue Reading