interview with Chris Weidman Vérité LTF

Enjoy this interview with Chris Weidman with Live to Fight for my new show Vérité. Please support our indigogo campaign :)

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Bobby Razak - Enjoy this interview with Chris Weidman with Live to Fight for my new show Vérité. Please support our indigogo campaign :)

Here's the link for our Indiegogo. And you'll find another great Bobby video there :) 

Great perks for donations, thanks guys! 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/606860/emal/5597439

VU

You have a bunch of really cool videos. Thanks OP.

So he's giving anti-bullying speeches while being very grateful for being bullied?

Not sure what kind of relationship he has now with his brother but at least he has the consolation of knowing that he can whoop his bros ass anytime he wants.

Damn, bullied by his own brother. Isn't your older brother supposed to protect you while growing up?

pidgey - 
Bullwinkle - Damn, bullied by his own brother. Isn't your older brother supposed to protect you while growing up?
Yes thats weird.
Also the way he tells the story, doesnt seem to make a big deal while i think it is a pretty fucking big deal and his brother is/was a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah his brother was a douche.

Just trying to give the other perspective of this..

Ive suffered from bi-polar disorder my entire life, as I have grown older and think back, I cant think when it started. I have been mean and violent with both my brothers growing up. I am not proud of this, I was ill. I love my brothers and LOVED my brothers then, BUT at times I had NO fucking clue what I was doing, or why I was so mean. I regret it and wish it wasnt how it was. I dont remember a lot of it.

I am a lot closer with my brothers now. I would now, and then, put people in the ground for them.

I still today am bi-polar things like this you treat, you cant get rid of. I am pretty sure his brother wasnt just an asshole to his little brother. Most kids who are that fucked up, suffer from some sort of mental illness. I hope for Chris and his brother they figured a way to have a relationship. The past is the past. They should have a future, they are brothers nothing changes that.

My older brother was also the toughest kid in school, the difference is he made 100% certain it was crystal clear I was untouchable. Not only that but he and my dad saw i was going to be smaller in comparison to them so they put me in martial arts & toughened me up through rough housing literally every day. I coasted through school with upper class men kissing my ass and kids my age not wanting to take me on after seeing how well I could fight. That's how an older brother should be, Weidmans brother should be ashamed of himself.

future_jabroni - VU

You have a bunch of really cool videos. Thanks OP.
This.

I love the way Chris thinks, he's got the right mind set.
He's brother sounds like a fucking prick.. Anyone know If they get along now days? Phone Post 3.0

Great interview. Makes me respect Weidman even more. Phone Post 3.0

"I love my brothers and LOVED my brothers then, BUT at times I had NO fucking clue what I was doing, or why I was so mean. I regret it and wish it wasnt how it was. I dont remember a lot of it."

You can bet that THEY remember all of it. It's true for all of us. We tend to forget easily the harm we have done yet remember vividly the wrongs that have been done to us.

It's plain weird how so many successful top guys in all kinds of fields have come up lately to say they were bullied as kids. Makes their anti-bully stance a tad hollow... I know they are sincere but damn their successes add a weird twist to it all.

TTT

Excellent interview. The bullying he went through sounds horrific. It bred a monster!

TTT!