https://youtu.be/5qpBs1RmA-I

part 1

https://youtu.be/Cg3qGxdGsEw

part 2

That host is a real auctioneer speed talker 

Nice. In for later. 

1 Like

How old is that video do you know?

Didn’t he claim that little drunkbro manlet hillbilly who bought his own belt was dead? 

crowbar -

It was posted just a few hours ago.  I thought it was live.  It said ‘interactive interview’.  The YouTube channel is pretty cool, it’s lots of pro wrestling stuff but they have some hidden gems. 

Right on.

I`m listening to part two right now.

1 Like

I would embed it but my mouse is broke.

Does he talk about Joe Son? If you were hanging out with that motherfucker back then I have some questions for you. 

pahulkster - 

Does he talk about Joe Son? If you were hanging out with that motherfucker back then I have some questions for you. 

Yes he does.

ttt

crowbar -
pahulkster - 

Yes he does.

Weren’t they legally married to each other or some shit?

crowbar -

Well Kimo died of a heart attack on July 21st 2009 so we know the video was shot prior to that.

Perhaps you can contact Hannibal to find out when he did the interview.

1 Like
Rabid Bunyip -
crowbar -
pahulkster - 

Yes he does.

Weren’t they legally married to each other or some shit?

WTF!! Smoke some more pot, it’ll all come together. How dare you, how very dare you, how very dare you insinuate kimo is poofer, he didn’t come back from the dead just so he could listen to your bullshit.

2 Likes

Great interview. So much history.

crowbar -

Right on.

I’ll try when I get to my comp.  thanks, didn’t know there was a part 2

TTT 

I was his facebook friend for a while. Every day of his life lived up to what I expected Kimo to live like. TTT for interview

2 Likes

Part II is 37 minutes.

1 Like
knockoutfighter - 
crowbar -

Right on.

I’ll try when I get to my comp.  thanks, didn’t know there was a part 2

Are you going to post part II?

1 Like