Interview with SEAL who shot Bin Laden

http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/features/man-who-shot-osama-bin-laden-0313

Insane, on many levels. Phone Post 3.0

That article may be the biggest frat of all time Phone Post 3.0

On the third floor, there were two chicks yelling at us and the point man was yelling at them and he said to me, "Hey, we need to get moving. These bitches is getting truculent." I remember saying to myself, Truculent? Really? Love that word.

long article but worth the read, pretty fascinating account... thanks for posting it...

"In Iraq, a breacher was putting a charge on a door to blow it off its hinges when he mistakenly leaned against the doorbell. He quickly took off the charge and the target opened the door. We were like, "You rang the fucking doorbell?!" Maybe we should try that more often, the Shooter thought to himself."

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

Woo crazy. I'll have to check it out later.

I know he's speaking with identity concealed but is there any chance he could get in trouble from the Navy?

He got outed as a liar a long time ago, quick google search will suffice.

In Phone Post 3.0

In for the laters Phone Post 3.0

I think the only proven guy that has come out that was on that raid is the guy who wrote "No Easy Day'

He goes by the name Mark Owen.

pics or it didn't happen

http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/features/man-who-shot-osama-bin-laden-0313

Severnsmustache - 

I think the only proven guy that has come out that was on that raid is the guy who wrote "No Easy Day'

The author is a legit operator, but he didn't kill Bin Laden, his story is pure fantasy.

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Severnsmustache - 

The author is a legit operator, but he didn't kill Bin Laden, his story is pure fantasy.

He never said he killed Bin Laden, he said he was second in the room and that UBL was already shot in the head.

sawdusk - long article but worth the read, pretty fascinating account... thanks for posting it...

"In Iraq, a breacher was putting a charge on a door to blow it off its hinges when he mistakenly leaned against the doorbell. He quickly took off the charge and the target opened the door. We were like, "You rang the fucking doorbell?!" Maybe we should try that more often, the Shooter thought to himself."
VU

was going to quote that exact passage but had trouble copying and pasting Phone Post 3.0

4 later Phone Post 3.0

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

He got outed as a liar a long time ago, quick google search will suffice.

Wow, someone associated with the supposed killing of Bin Laden was exposed lying?

Who would've thought?

Very good read. Thanks op. Phone Post 3.0

Synado - I am confused why he didn't just do four more years and get his retirement?
His pension was like two grand a month or something.

Those guys can make a lot more (I think) working for places like Blackwater. Phone Post 3.0