InTheWeedz/BDS is NOT part of MiddleEasy

I don't click on his threads. Instant Pavlovian repulsion.

The Winker - You are the most annoying fucking loser cunt I've ever seen or listened to in my life. Why are you looking for fights with troubled fighters such as Miller when he's down? I don't consider myself a professional fighter my any means but i do have a legit 3 dan blackbelt in Taekwondo and wrestled in high school and collage and I would pay my own air fare and hotel costs just to come to you and kick your fucking ass, video it and post on the UG for everyone to see and enjoy!! How that sounds you wanna be pussy bitch Phone Post 3.0

Well now...

InTheWeedz is a troll but a terrible one.

If you don't like the videos, then what is wrong with just not watching videos. I don't like watching golf, so I don't.

Please for the love of god let's start ignoring him. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

If you don't like the videos, then what is wrong with just not watching videos. I don't like watching golf, so I don't.

Golf videos aren't posted daily on the UG with clickbait titles.

Paige VanZant & Gina Carano Ultimate surrender matchup!

Video of a some drunken dumbshit talking about the PGA tour

Some people around here don't like threads about the crimes of the black sheep of MMA, but they click them and shut them down cause they are connected people.

KIRIK BAN THAT IDIOT FOR FUCKS SAKES HE IS GARBAGE!!! Phone Post 3.0

It just shows paying for a grey name means you're Teflon. The negativity this guy brings isn't worth the money though. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

we should have a UG poll, if the % is more than 90% you should IP Ban him :)

Muhammad'I'm-hard'BruceLee - 
Kirik - 

Yep, I've even seen mods post in his thread telling him to stop spamming his shitty videos.

Wolfman was ran off the forum by mods but yet this clown is cool?

House Boru - he really didnt say anything about "middleeasy exclusive" actually. closest thing he said was "shout out to middle easy" etc. he did rip on Layzie. so idk if thats what the threads about or what. i usually think indaweeds is pretty funny. "nut basket" lol. but jesus that video is ridiculous. do you really think you could smack mayhem BDS? that would be the end of your life probably and 100% certainly the most embarrassing son'ing youve ever experienced. quite pathetic calling out someone like Mayhem imo.
This is 100% bullshit.

In his OP he stated "Middle Easy Exclusive" Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka -
Muhammad'I'm-hard'BruceLee - 
Kirik - 

Yep, I've even seen mods post in his thread telling him to stop spamming his shitty videos.

Wolfman was ran off the forum by mods but yet this clown is cool?
Wolfman threatened people. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

How much does a grey name cost my leader? Phone Post 3.0

..... OK

WHO ARE YOU?

That's all of his videos that I've seen, can't stand this mother fucker. I ain't no bitch but I might actually ignore him Phone Post 3.0

Also learned today not to click on any threads by MMA Blast.

Was shittyweedz thread deleted? Phone Post 3.0

House Boru -
Tankhead - 
House Boru - he really didnt say anything about "middleeasy exclusive" actually. closest thing he said was "shout out to middle easy" etc. he did rip on Layzie. so idk if thats what the threads about or what. i usually think indaweeds is pretty funny. "nut basket" lol. but jesus that video is ridiculous. do you really think you could smack mayhem BDS? that would be the end of your life probably and 100% certainly the most embarrassing son'ing youve ever experienced. quite pathetic calling out someone like Mayhem imo.
This is 100% bullshit.

In his OP he stated "Middle Easy Exclusive" Phone Post 3.0

yeah my bad. i watched the video in this thread so never noticed the OP's thread title. if thats the case makes sense
Sorry if I came off a little aggro, bud.

I'm wondering if he got banned. He took some shots at Bad Apple. Phone Post 3.0

I have never seen one of these videos. Just don't watch them if you don't like them. For me, anything with weeds spelled weedz doesn't get clicked on for that alone. :) Phone Post 3.0