Investing in 3D Printing?

I have no market experience, but am thinking of investing a little bit of money, maybe like 1k/2k.

Home poultry-rearing equipment.
Belee dat

ddd
ssys

are probably the best companies to invest in now. You may have missed their big runs, they'll be around for a long time, or bought by someone like HP.

Do you mean in actual printers or the stock of those companies?

As someone who's business is about to spend $50,000 on a 3D printer, I have to say there is so much misinformation out there in the public that it is laughable.

I'm pissed I had ddd on my radar a long time ago when the stock was chheap Phone Post 3.0

PatK - Do you mean in actual printers or the stock of those companies?

As someone who's business is about to spend $50,000 on a 3D printer, I have to say there is so much misinformation out there in the public that it is laughable.

Are you trying to say I cannot print a fully flexible anatomically correct female companion?

PatK - Do you mean in actual printers or the stock of those companies?

Can you elaborate? Phone Post

JustMidge - 
PatK - Do you mean in actual printers or the stock of those companies?

Can you elaborate? Phone Post

For one thing, they aren't fast. Printing out something as simple as a basic Iphone case is going to take you around 3-4 hours.

Material isn't that cheap either. And the resolution and accuracy can vary wildly.

There was all this concern with the guy that had the gun plans for 3D printers, and how you can now get printers for a couple thousand, and then you could have a gun factory.

The cheap printers use much lower quality material, and are very slow and have piss poor resolution.

The companies and maybe materials. I can see 3d printers being used as much as normal printer. Printing, technicians, materials, etc. Is it possible to jump in, or am I too late.. Phone Post

I have been in DDD! it moves in big trading ranges! get in on dips!

nobadanymore -
NJstileNJ - I'm pissed I had ddd on my radar a long time ago when the stock was chheap Phone Post 3.0

Why didn't you pull the trigger? Phone Post

Wasn't really actively trading at the time and just forgot about it Phone Post 3.0

Todd Lally - I have been in DDD! it moves in big trading ranges! get in on dips!

What?

In Phone Post