Invicta to make partnership announcement this week

Shannon Knapp has said that she will make her big announcement this week, UFC also tweeted that they have a special announcement this Tues at 4est. Could Invicta be partnering up with UFC??

I've always thought it would be WSOF as they claim they want to do 12 shows this year and with their current roster it's not possible. Doubt it's UFC because they want to avoid the monopoly talk when it comes to MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Also WSOF would mean Invicta is on NBC Sports/NBC, and they've needed a TV deal for awhile. Phone Post 3.0

Invicta and UFC have a partnership already. Look how many fighters have gone over to the UFC. Also last week, Fox and the UFC showed Invicta highlights and mentioned Invicta in the preview of the Sarah kaufman vs Leslie Smith fight.

Invicta is going to be on Fight Pass. Greg Savage mentioned it on his podcast last week.

Did Savage say any other details?

Who is Greg Savage?

U have a link to that podcast? I would love to hear it

Cheap Seats Episode 112 on iTunes. Around the one hour mark is when he talks about it. He said UFC is bringing Invicta and possibly some other smaller promotion to help build up Fight Pass.

Thanks...

Sickend - Cheap Seats Episode 112 on iTunes. Around the one hour mark is when he talks about it. He said UFC is bringing Invicta and possibly some other smaller promotion to help build up Fight Pass.

I could see RFA and Legacy but I think RFA and Legacy are signed with AxsTV and WSOF is on NBC so not sure what they will do.

Invicta on Fight Pass actually sounds like a good idea.

FOTN - Invicta on Fight Pass actually sounds like a good idea.

I like it, I would rather see them with WSOF for the simple fact it would make them a solid #2 over Bellator but them on Fight Pass would help grow WMMA which is a positive thing.

Interesting. Phone Post 3.0

I don't like the Fight Pass idea. Hope it's not true. AXS tv or any other channel would be ideal. Also, the UFC would probably put pressure on Invicta to pull their old content off of YouTube so that people would have to subscribe to Fight Pass to have access to the Invicta library. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - I don't like the Fight Pass idea. Hope it's not true. AXS tv or any other channel would be ideal. Also, the UFC would probably put pressure on Invicta to pull their old content off of YouTube so that people would have to subscribe to Fight Pass to have access to the Invicta library. Phone Post 3.0

I think UFC Fight Pass would get them more exposure IF they promoted it during UFC shows. If they do that, then it helps WMMA grow. Plus like I said, I still think UFC is backing Invicta financially because no one has ever said where they got the money to run the company from to begin with. If thats the case, it makes sense to put it on FP as it helps the UFC grow it's WMMA divisions and sure UFC will pay them more then what AxsTV was willing to pay.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Ch1ef - I don't like the Fight Pass idea. Hope it's not true. AXS tv or any other channel would be ideal. Also, the UFC would probably put pressure on Invicta to pull their old content off of YouTube so that people would have to subscribe to Fight Pass to have access to the Invicta library. Phone Post 3.0

I think UFC Fight Pass would get them more exposure IF they promoted it during UFC shows. If they do that, then it helps WMMA grow. Plus like I said, I still think UFC is backing Invicta financially because no one has ever said where they got the money to run the company from to begin with. If thats the case, it makes sense to put it on FP as it helps the UFC grow it's WMMA divisions and sure UFC will pay them more then what AxsTV was willing to pay.
Great point. However I'm selfish and am not too interested in growing the division any faster than it's current pace, which is already light years ahead of the Hook n Shoot and Bodog days.

I'm interested in ease of access to content. It's already on the internet for free as well as the streaming PPV's. Only a Tv deal will make this better for me. Fight Pass will make this worse. It's cumbersome. I went out and bought a Roku just for Fight Pass and was not impressed with the app. If it were as smooth as Netflix then maybe I wouldn't protest so much. Phone Post 3.0

Has me a lot more interested in Fight Pass, if true. Phone Post 3.0

JustAble - Has me a lot more interested in Fight Pass, if true. Phone Post 3.0
this. Phone Post 3.0

JustAble - Has me a lot more interested in Fight Pass, if true. Phone Post 3.0

I'd sign up for Invicta.

I assume I'd be able to watch the next day rather than staying up till 6am.