Invictus Start time question.

Does the whole event start at 11 EST? Or does the main card start at 11?

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Invicta* Phone Post 3.0

The whole event starts at 11pm ET / 8pm PT

7 fights Phone Post 3.0

caposa - The whole event starts at 11pm ET / 8pm PT

7 fights Phone Post 3.0
Really?

Where the fuck is this event? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I was kind of surprised it started this late as well Phone Post 3.0

Tonight? Or tomorrow? Phone Post 3.0

RobMachine - Tonight? Or tomorrow? Phone Post 3.0
Tonight Phone Post 3.0

Tonight. It starts 11 eastern and 8pm in Vegas. They had to make it at 8 so the fans from the UFC expo can make it over to the fights after the expo ends Phone Post 3.0

But there's no Expo today......

Why the fuck they want to start at 11?
Do they not want anyone to watch?? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe they're just planning on capitalizing on all the people being in town and are more concerned with ticket gate than actual views on Fight Pass and they figure they'll sell more live tickets at 8pm than 6pm local time.

bagger - Maybe they're just planning on capitalizing on all the people being in town and are more concerned with ticket gate than actual views on Fight Pass and they figure they'll sell more live tickets at 8pm than 6pm local time.
Probably a good plan; but as an east coaster I was disappointed when I logged onto FightPass an hour ago and saw it did not start until 11. I can't stay up late enough to watch the whole event tonight. On the plus side, I get to spend the next couple hours watching the early UFC's again Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - 
bagger - Maybe they're just planning on capitalizing on all the people being in town and are more concerned with ticket gate than actual views on Fight Pass and they figure they'll sell more live tickets at 8pm than 6pm local time.
Probably a good plan; but as an east coaster I was disappointed when I logged onto FightPass an hour ago and saw it did not start until 11. I can't stay up late enough to watch the whole event tonight. On the plus side, I get to spend the next couple hours watching the early UFC's again Phone Post 3.0

As a fellow east-coaster who happens to be in Vegas for Fight Week, I sympathize, but must admit I don't feel your pain :)

Damn sucks got to be up early for work tomorrow. I guess I'll see it tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

USA 9PM PT / 11PM ET
Mexico 10PM
Brazil 12AM
Ireland 4AM
Sweden 5AM
Japan 12PM
Australia 1PM
New Zealand 3PM

https://twitter.com/InvictaFights/status/619244096662573056

bagger -
SC MMA MD - 

As a fellow east-coaster who happens to be in Vegas for Fight Week, I sympathize, but must admit I don't feel your pain :)
I admit- I am jealous. I would love to be out there this weekend, especially with Wonderboy fighting, but I could not get away from work Phone Post 3.0