Invincible Dragon trailer starring Anderson Silva

Anderson Silva won 17 fights in a row from 2006 to 2012, establishing himself as likely the UFC G.O.A.T. From 2013 to now, across eight fights; he's won just once. And now he's 45, the oldest fighter in the league.

So it's well and good he's looking for opportunities that don't involve concussion, like action film star.

Directed by Fruit Chan, Invincible Dragon stars emerging martial arts film star Zhang Jin, as Kowloon, the undercover detective with a dragon tattoo, and Silva as Alexander Sinclair. It's a darkly comedic police thriller, and serial killer strangles cops mystery, with a fairytale-like voice-over. Reviews were not kind, but they hated on Caddyshack, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmNTWmcb3AE

Fun fact, trailers are called trailers because they used to be played after the movie.

2 Likes

Anderson's only line in the comedy being:

"Ees normal"

3 Likes

Looks good to me

1 Like

I'll watch just to see the spider fight again

GOAT

1 Like

haha director must be trolling Anderson by getting him to defend a triangle against a smaller Japanese opponent 

Looks lke Anderson is a much better actor than Randy or Ronda......

Zero1 -

Looks lke Anderson is a much better actor than Randy or Ronda......

Not saying much. A pile or warm feces could be a better actor than Randy or Ronda

The punches that are thrown in the trailer look fucking awful

Hope he got paid bigly

UGCTT_Nightkap -

I'll watch just to see the spider fight again

GOAT

I’m over this kind of movies but I’ll watch just for Silva... even if he's going to lose... again... 

Awesome!

It's definitely big budget. The scenery and effects are awesome!  But talk about poor timing. The time to make a movie was when he KO'd Forest Griffin while dancing the salsa. And that was 11 years ago, August 8, 2009. Best believe there been plenty of Feijoadas since.

But hey Anderson Silva fulfilled his duty as a legend: because only true legends become your Favorite MMA-Fighters turned actors. Ronda Rousey, Randy Couture, Conor McGregor, Georges St Pierre, Chuck Liddell, now Anderson Silva. 

They still can't touch Gina Carano though.

![](upload://tXfVQTrEBYq9SlRtWoKWqo2pGgz.jpeg)