Iole: "Filipovic Finally Finds Passion"

We all know this is the same story before every fight, and I sure as hell don't believe it anymore......

BUT you know as a long time fight fan, come fight night when Wild Boys hits the speakers, I believe every damn word about crocop.

CROCOP IS BACK
WILD BOYS!
WILD BOYS!
WILD BOYS!

This guy has no shame. He says the same thing before every fight.

Nelson by KO.

Justinmacd - Nelson is clearly going to KO him cold.

How many concussions can you have before you just call it quits? I love CC but a swift breeze could KO him now.

Look at Hughes in his last fight. FFS he was KO'd by HAMMER FISTS. The body can only take so much.

Since when is a hammerfist no big deal? Let's test your theory. You lay on the ground real quick while I drop hammerfists on your temple. Actually, let's have Josh Koscheck do it. Hughes took 3-4 before going out, you think you could take 20 and be fine or something? Phone Post

Cro Cop needs to say he's going to retire and that he has lost the will to compete. If he says that before a fight, he'll probably head kick Nelson's dome piece into the nosebleeds. Phone Post

Kevin Iole is a joke. Fucking clueless retard. Does he even watch the fights, or just write random bullshit and hope he's right?

I'm a sucker for comebacks and underdogs, will be watching this fight with the hopes of his return Phone Post

I really hate this match-up. Roy still has room for improvement, and has a future. Cro Cop peaked with the OWGP and has not been the same fighter since. I remember his speech after demolishing Barnett, again, if he didn't win he was going to retire. Sometimes I wish he lost to Barnett....
And Roy is a nightmare match-up for mirko... but there is always the LHK... Phone Post

PembrokePinesVillain - if he would just throw his damn left punch instead of pushing away when they got close to him i think hed knock alot of dudes out.

if you watch his last couple fights vs his fights before gonzaga its a world of difference. i dunno why but he like does not throw his hands anymore, and he certainly doesnt whip that left leg up nearly as much as he used to.

i think 1 good body kick or a bunch of good leg kicks and he could beat nelson before nelson even touched him, but he wont.

How you train it's how you fight.

You can't fight against world class fighters while training in your basement with bunch of yes man and fighters that couldn't make it on a regional circuit let alone bigger scale.

2-3 weeks of work with Barry or Hyppolite isn't enough to be competitive.

Cro-Cop will win.  I don't just believe it, i KNOW it.