Ion Cutelaba vs. Khalil Rountree Jr

Up next.. I got Roundtree

Don't know much about either. I like Ion's aggression! Let's see if he can back it up - I'll take him!

Don't know much about Ion. Seems to play the intimidation game hard. See what he's got.

1 Like

Fuck - I like him 

Khalil has decent striking, but not well-rounded with the ground game at all. You can tell Dana wants him to be a star because he looks impressive and has the ability to bomb people out cold with one shot. MMA is way more than that. The last guy Rountree fought was clearly below his caliber and he just got to tee off on him with his Muay Thai.

The Hulk wasn’t having it though, lol.

This aint a muay thai fight 

IMasturNateConstantly - 

You could see Khalil was better at striking and caught him a couple times. One if those shots lands cleaner for the KO and we’d all be talking about how amazing Khalil is. That’s the funny thing about MMA, average viewer doesn’t even understand what they’re watching. It’s just WIN = GOOD FIGHTER, LOSE = HE SUCKS.

Kru Khalil can't stop a takedown

1 Like

I knew Khalil wasn't a grappling master but I thought his ground game was better than that! His fight iq was gone tonight as well as he was trying to avoid takedowns by spamming elbows! Wtf it's like tonight he was strictly focused on using Muay Thai only..

Cutelaba bullied Khalil, I did not expect that! Damn

Realistically how would one handle that situation on the ground while getting mauled before it was over?

PeteyWheatstraw -
IMasturNateConstantly - 

You could see Khalil was better at striking and caught him a couple times. One if those shots lands cleaner for the KO and we’d all be talking about how amazing Khalil is. That’s the funny thing about MMA, average viewer doesn’t even understand what they’re watching. It’s just WIN = GOOD FIGHTER, LOSE = HE SUCKS.

It’s the UG bro. 

I was HOPING one of those elbows he threw while hopping on one leg would KO Ion, I knew if it didn’t that it would be a problem. He looked good, Ion just did his thing.Â