IOWA CHALLENGE 18 !!!

This coming Friday 12/17/2004 its Iowa Challenge 18!!!

Being held at the 7 Flags Event Center in Clive Iowa which just borders Des Moines and it will be starting Promptly at 8PM !!!

On this card we've Got :

Jazz Owens

Victor Moreno

Josh Neer

Andre Roberts

Travis Fulton

and John Halverson will be fighting for a Iowa Challenge Title.

And yours truly will be announcing!

This show promises to have both Boxing and MMA and if you decide to show I promise you will not be let down... For Ticket information or directions feel free to E-mail me At Niceguy23@aol.com or call 515-202-2550 and Ill make sure you get taken care of !!!

SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!

The mouth =P

Word on the street is that Vic is fighting Jazz, and Josh is fighting long time Voodoo Dunn ducker Jeremy Shuey. Both will be professional boxing matches!

VJ hit the nail on the head

Ummm...anybody going to the Yard afterwards?

Im sure Neer wont lol...

I will be there

I WILL FIGHT ANYONE OF THESE GUYS IN PRO BOXING. 170 TO 180 POUNDS. NEER OR OWENS. LET ME KNOW PROFIGHTER175@YAHOO.COM I NEED SOME EASY MATCHES SO LETS DO IT!!!!

The have already agreed to fight people that show!

TTT for Josh Neer beating the hell out of his opponent

I want Josh Neer or Jeff Owens. I need some easy fights! You people want it so ask for it! I would ko either of these limited boxers

"and Josh is fighting long time Voodoo Dunn ducker Jeremy Shuey. "

You forgot to mention that Shuey has ducked me in 4 muay thai fights now after he himself came out and challenge me.Will he show up to fight Neer?

ttt for a reason as to why Neer isn't going to the Yard :P

Ok, seriously .. no one engage the mental midget here, and let's keep this thread on subject. Don't let the idiot steal this event's thunder guys, just ignore the clown.

TTT for IOWA CHALLENGE 18!

I will box Josh Neer or Jeff Owens.

who's the matchmaker for this show?/

laughs to self about NAA getting ignored

Matchmaker/Promoter is Chad Bergmeier. 319-415-5000

does he got email or post on here?

LOL Jeff Owens

no not broke