IOWA CHALLENGE 18 !!!

VJ, u got his email? I will call the promoter tonight but still would like to drop him a email

anyway's I got chad's number from vj, thanks. I guess that will do, I'll call tonight and try to make the fight!

i will call josh tonight! and tell him to ignore you. you will just waste his time. you need to prove that you deserve to be in the ring with a fighter like neer. he is on the fast track up and you are a nobody looking to make a name or a payday. pathetic.

lol!!! Who's been eating paint chips?

Are we talking about boxing Neer? Look at my names I fought. Josh Neer would be one of my easiest fights in boxing! that is a fact!

yes, boxing. what would josh neer gain from fighting you? aside from the satisfaction of beating up a braggart? what do you bring to the table? if he beats you up, then everybody will just tell him that he should have beaten you easily.

if you beat him, you become an accepted attraction. i can see how you would want to risk more brain damage.

Zobel.I ran into SHuey at an event in Newton where we were fighting for a charity event to raise money for the local VFW when some guy who worked there skipped town with all of their money.

I had just fought Greg leeds and knocked him out cold,in fact he was out for over 5 minutes.Shuey was there to box Pup Robson in an exhibition.He came up to me and asked if I was going to fight Muay Tai in Conesville this year.I told him probably not and his reply was"Oh,I thought you'd be man enough to be there"

I told the promoter to set this fight up and Shuey called a week before and said he had put a nail through his hand while roofing and couldn't fight.I fought Jeff Sokolov who quit on his stool in between rounds.Jeremy Shuey was there but instead of fighting me in a kickboxing match he fought Travis Fulton in mma and got pounded in about a minute.

He was then supposed to fight me in the last Oskaloosa show but this time he had to go to Texas to help his sister move and then we were supposed to fight in Marshalltown but he had some other bullshit excuse and then again in Waterloo but he told Chad he couldn't do it for some other reason,this is after he called Chad repeatedly and told him he'd be there.

The guy is a coward and I'd be surprised if he showed up to fight Neer

where does he live at? des moines?

Again... Krull my numbers on here too... feel free to call me cause Ill see what I can set up for you too

oh and by the way... Victor would even tool you.

John Owens said he would fight you regardless of the outcome of his fight against Victor Moreno.

Miller - You gonna make it to this event?

NAA I just talked to Chad and he said he will be calling you tonight for sure.

ttt

NAA I just got off the phone with chad he is trying to call you.

Brad

For the love of God, if Shuey shows up, Josh please hospitilize him...

Andre is not fighting his son Tyrell is!

While you guys are at it tell Bergmeier to call me as well

Clayton are you gonna be there? I'm thinking about going down

Hey brad,

Are any of your other guys fighting mma?