IOWA CHALLENGE XII-FEB28

thanks Miller

YES

did the old 19-2-0 LA ROC fight LOL

yes LA Roc's real name is Lonnie Hill

i wonder if crawford had something to do with the cracked rib?

still, he was annoying as hell, with all of his dancin and carrying on, and that was at the beginning of the show. unfortunatly him and his crack cult sat next to us and he constantly impeded our view by trying to warm up and show off for his followers (who seemed like a bunch of lost high school trailer dwellers). weird i tells ya. i was kind of hoping the smooth one would lay him flat, but la crack held on like bone hugger smith most of the fight and quit between rounds rather than the chance of that happening.

i too wanted to see jason medina box more, i was looking to see that match. but that was a really deep cut. hopefully chad can get a rematch set up again in the future.

tyrell and aaron had a pretty darn good fight. ty's hand speed and experiance was a little more than what aaron was ready for. they litterly tore the ring apart (tyrell at 260 and aaron at 290), aaron will be back. and i see good things for tyrell as he is still young and growing.

jens looked great and you could hear his shots landing, awsome job out of him. in all honesty, that kid didnt pose much of a threat to jens, but he needs to take what fights he can to tune up. anything can happen in a fight. his cut looks better, but its a nice scar. i hope it heals without ever causing anymore problems.

tyrone is an animal. great hand speed and a whole lot of power. he needs to fight more and get his name out there and get the recognition he deserves. he also has a post fight dance move that puts deon sanders to shame.

also clayton promised to pose for a picture at the next show with his championship belt (and nothing else), that will make a great christmas card.

Good show last night. I was bummed about Medina's cut. I know he was really excited to fight. Plus, I just sparred with him a couple weeks ago, and his hands were looking really good.
Also, Tyrone Roberts looked AWESOME last night. Damn!

Good job to everyone that fought on the card.

How did the show go? Can anyone shed some light on it? I would have liked to been there, but came up short on getting a baby sitter. How did Travis look?

Congrats to Lambert on a good win

Travis put his opponentaway in the 1st round.His opponent was overmatched.

Kendrick don't ever believe a word that cracksmoker tells you.That guy didn't show up with a crack in his rib.The only crack he had when he came throughthe door was the one in his ass and the rock in his pocket.Ask Chad about this guy and his undefeated kickboxing record only to lose in Waterloo while trying to do a double hammer fist

his hammer fists are fuckin sweet bro, stop yer damn shit talking. LOL. He lost his last match because Albright put in his nut cup for him wrong. I am not kidding, that was his excuse! Actually why the fuck did he even get close to his nut cup while it was on. If you want the answer go to MATBATTLE.com

Warfrog good seeing you and the rest of DMEF! Halverson good luck this weekend I'll be there!
Jens nice to see you again bro, AJ was very sweet!

I am not sure what LA Rocs official record is, because I have heard a few different things, anyways I am going to work on a fight between him and Jesse Sanders...Great fights to all who competed,thanks for giving it your all and thanks to everyone in attendence....Kooiker vs Tyrell was really somethng, all I can say is wow, that was a battle of 2 true superheavyweights....

lol clayton!

"He lost his last match because Albright put in his nut cup for him wrong. "

I've heard some dandies in my day but that is teh best one.How exactly do you put a cup in wrong?I think I would know as soon as I put it on.

I alread said that clayton, stop riding my jock. J/K these guys are bafoons!

Get it right Kyle,you need to quit riding my jock,you're throwing my back out