IPad

Worth getting?

Air or mini?
Wifi or 4g? Phone Post 3.0

iPad has revolutionized the way I take a shit. Get it. iPad Air. The biggest capacity you can get. Wifi is fine. Phone Post 3.0

I love my iPad, use it almost constantly. Reading news, Netflix.. Watching movies or sports while on the computer.. Phone Post 3.0

Gojjira - I love my iPad, use it almost constantly. Reading news, Netflix.. Watching movies or sports while on the computer.. Phone Post 3.0
What site do you use to watch games? Phone Post 3.0

Love mine:)

Poleeko - Mine was recently stolen. :( Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't say that I stole it, more like borrowed it until my drug dealer gives it back . Phone Post 3.0

Yes and download plex. Phone Post 3.0

I love my iPad Air! My wife has the mini...we barely have to talk to each other now :) Phone Post 3.0

Don't bother with 4G, most of the flex plans for data are complete rip-offs and you'll barely use it anyway, plus you can always use your phone as a portable hotspot if you need to.

bigconk74fe - Yes and download plex. Phone Post 3.0
What is this? Phone Post 3.0

Whats the main difference(s) between the Air and the mini?

Poleeko - Mine was recently stolen. :( Phone Post 3.0

No luck with icloud and find my iphone/pad?

clattymine -
bigconk74fe - Yes and download plex. Phone Post 3.0
What is this? Phone Post 3.0
Plex organizes video, music and photos from personal media libraries and streams them to smart TVs, streaming boxes and mobile devices.[1] It is amedia player system and software suite consisting of many player applications for 10-foot user interfaces and an associated media server that organizes personal media stored on local devices. It is available for Mac OS X, Linux, and Microsoft Windows.[2] Plex also offers streaming apps forRoku and Chromecast.[3] Integrated Plex Channels provide users with access to a growing number of online content providers such as YouTube, Vimeo,TEDTalks, and CNN among others.[4] Plex also provides integration for cloud services[5] includingDropbox, Box, Google Drive, Copy and Bitcasa.[6]

Plex's front-end media player, Plex Home Theater(formerly Plex Media Center[7]), allows the user to manage and play video, photos, music, and podcasts from a local or remote computer runningPlex Media Server. In addition, the integrated Plex Online service provides the user with a growing list of community-driven plugins for online content including Hulu, Netflix, and CNN video.[8]

Before the release of the closed source Plex Home Theater in November 2013,[7] Plex Media Center'ssource code was initially forked from XBMC Media Center on May 21, 2008; this fork is still used today as a front-end media player on Linux for Plex's media server back-end media host component.[8][9][10] Plex Media Server, unlike theopen source frontend, is proprietary software Phone Post 3.0

Great info Phone Post 3.0

Frat version. With plex you download onto your computer. You have to select which files plex will be using for movie, music, etc. It essentially turns your own collection of movies and creates a Netflix like server for your streaming pleasure. Phone Post 3.0

Wait a bit. I don't think the refresh is too far out.

I just picked up a iPad Mini from glyde.com for $250.00. They're pretty cool actually! Apps! APPS! AAAAAPPPPPSSS!

Anyone Jail Break their iPad? I am looking to do this but is it worth it if I just do normal stuff on it like games, news, Internet. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -

Huh Phone Post 3.0

Akston - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Huh Phone Post 3.0

They're releasing a newer model with better specs soon. Wait for that one.