iPhone 5s is the best. No doubt about it.

amazing

check this video for its special features

And once again groudfighter2000 has been proven RIGHT

I've been SAYING this for YEARS

When I made my PREDICTIONS about this people laughed at me, they said iPhone 5 would NEVER HAPPEN, others said if it did happen it would be SHIT

But I KNEW the TRUTH

#vindication

n Phone Post

very well made commercial.

captures the trendiness and coolness of the phone.

Well well well Phone Post 3.0

what does the government want with the average persons information and thumbprint? coming from a painfully average person, i just never worry about the government knowing what i'm doing; which unfortunately is very little.

edit - I watched it.

groundfighter2000 - And once again groudfighter2000 has been proven RIGHT

I've been SAYING this for YEARS

When I made my PREDICTIONS about this people laughed at me, they said iPhone 5 would NEVER HAPPEN, others said if it did happen it would be SHIT

But I KNEW the TRUTH

#vindication

Well played, sir.

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

Evil u had me thrown for a minute...then I watched the vid and had a good laugh

Well played Phone Post

EY... it's nice to have you on my side every once in a while. PM me so we can text and chat some.

Kinda surprised there are no comments regarding fingerprints and governments. Phone Post 3.0

look at this corporate shill

If I can use my butthole print instead of my fingerprint, I am so getting this. Phone Post 3.0

In for lattes Phone Post 3.0

EY, I'm sensing sarcasm from you Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -

I think Huxley's vision in Brave New World has demonstrated itself to be the more accurate one.   Along with people emphasizing promiscuity over monogamy and staying on mood altering drugs around the clock, people are also the willing participants in their own demise.  The government doesn't need video screens that spy on people everywhere as in 1984.  They only need devices that people willingly carry with them for the sake of convenience and entertainment. 

But the game is up.  You might as well assume that you are watched at all times and the panopticon is complete.

It's pathetic at this point. People will defend their way of life over the obvious at a costs.

I know I'm posting from an iPhone 4, but I'm never buying another one. Phone Post 3.0

All* costs Phone Post 3.0