iPhone 5s official thread.

Feel free to express your experience and thoughts Phone Post 3.0

Gonna be interesting to see the numbers from this weekend. Seems like demand was the highest it's ever been, if lines at the store are taken into account. Saw a report that the line at the London Apple store was a fucking mile long!!! And this year they included China in the opening weekend. They're gonna sell a fuck ton of gold phones over there. But the supply was so limited on the 5s it could hurt them. Tons of conflicting bullshit on the tech blogs; 5c orders will canibalize the 5s orders. But wait! 5c sales are weak according to carrier insiders, so that's good for the 5s. . .isn't it?? Blah, blah, blah.

Ordered my 5s pretty easily at midnight thru the Apple Store app before the actual website was even up.

Wanted a 64 gig 5s, so I decided to avoid Apple store. There's a Verizon store 5 min from my house so I head down there at 7 am (supposed to open at 8). I'm number 11 in line. They get us in 8 at a time so I'm inside pretty quick. 845 and I'm on my way out. Very efficient. Glad I avoided Apple.

Phone itself I'm very happy with but that's because I still had iPhone 4. This is a huge step up. The number one difference is speed. So fucking fast. A so far. Phone Post 3.0

I went from a iphone 4s to a 5s and i dont really like it, its quicker yes,but i dont like the stretched screen,the colour/design of the new apps and it seems to shake and adjust?? Every now and then..

I held my brothers galaxy 4 next to it and thought it was a little similar to that and not the typical apple style.

I didnt initiate the finger print scanner(im a paranoid fuck) so that little bonus feature isnt what attracted me.

I needed a new phone so i got it(64gb) im not really tech savy so i might just need time to get used to it.. Phone Post 3.0

I love my 5S. The fingerprint scanner works amazingly well. It becomes fun just to unlock my phone. The camera is really fucking sweet too. Phone Post 3.0

I went to a verizon store yesterday at 10am. Was in and out in 20 minutes, I got the silver 32g 5s and got my daughter the blue 5C. It's a huge step up from my 4 but I haven't played with the finger scanner yet. I am impressed with my daughters 5c. For $99 on contract it;s a pretty solid phone.

I went to a verizon store yesterday at 10am. Was in and out in 20 minutes, I got the silver 32g 5s and got my daughter the blue 5C. It's a huge step up from my 4 but I haven't played with the finger scanner yet. I am impressed with my daughters 5c. For $99 on contract it;s a pretty solid phone.

I expected the fingerprint sensor to be buggy, but it's absolutely perfect. SO much faster than even a simple slide-to-unlock without a passcode. Pleasantly surprised.

Love the extra row of icons and massive speed improvement over my 4S.

upgraded from a 4S. Very pleased with the 5S. Fingerprint scanner is very good. almost transparent. Click home button and leave your finger there - probably less than half a second and phone is unlocked. Very fast. great camera. Phone body feels good - like it's something expensive. Still feels apple-ish which is fine by me. Phone Post 3.0

I wanna hear someone with a 5 who upgraded to 5s chime in. Curious if its worth it. Can probably still sell this 5 for decent money and pay for the 5s but be locked in to another contract. Phone Post 3.0

I'm jailbroken and use it to tether my iPad a lot and already have a lot of the features in IOS7 just not the "pretty colors" so I'm not updating until they have a jailbreak available. I would like to get the 5s before the value if the 5 drops anymore but not willing to without a jailbreak. Last couple of iPhones I was able to upgrade and sell the previous model for more than the contract price of the new model and stay ahead. Phone Post 3.0

Detachable Penis - I wanna hear someone with a 5 who upgraded to 5s chime in. Curious if its worth it. Can probably still sell this 5 for decent money and pay for the 5s but be locked in to another contract. Phone Post 3.0
I'll let you know next week when mines delivered. Selling my wife's 4s to gazelle.com, passing my 5 to her, taking the 5s for me. Phone Post 3.0

I've been taking slow motion videos all day haha Phone Post 3.0

Detachable Penis - I wanna hear someone with a 5 who upgraded to 5s chime in. Curious if its worth it. Can probably still sell this 5 for decent money and pay for the 5s but be locked in to another contract. Phone Post 3.0

In for same, i'm curious about the speed diff with a 5 that has iOS7 and a 5s with iOS7

pfsjkd -
Detachable Penis - I wanna hear someone with a 5 who upgraded to 5s chime in. Curious if its worth it. Can probably still sell this 5 for decent money and pay for the 5s but be locked in to another contract. Phone Post 3.0
I'll let you know next week when mines delivered. Selling my wife's 4s to gazelle.com, passing my 5 to her, taking the 5s for me. Phone Post 3.0
Put it on eBay or Craigslist. Will get much more Phone Post 3.0

Anyone work with the verizon website phone recycle? Online said I would get a $200 verizon gift card for my 16gb 4s. $220 for my wife's 32gb. Phone Post 3.0

my son has a 5. Really not much difference between the 5 and the 5S during everyday use. Not sure if it would worth the upgrade. 4S to 5S is worth it. Phone Post 3.0

emu67 - my son has a 5. Really not much difference between the 5 and the 5S during everyday use. Not sure if it would worth the upgrade. 4S to 5S is worth it. Phone Post 3.0
In which way(s)? Have the 4s now and contemplating the move but fear the 6 coming out next year w/bigger screen and way more upgrades Phone Post 3.0

Thinking of going from the 4 to the 5s. Phone Post 3.0

I ordered one. 7-10 days to ship.